Champions League draw

John Hartson

''I’ll say right now, I believe Celtic CAN qualify from this group and reach the last 16.''

The Sun

:D

I thought he was a gambler not an out of his face smackhead. Tell you what Hartson, since you like a punt go bet your house on that because the bookies will give you a great price on it.

Barcelona and City both to qualify from group 1/3

Barcelona and Celtic both to qualify from group 16/1

Celtic and City both to qualify from group 40/1

Monchengladbach and Celtic both to qualify from group 250/1

They're going to lose EVERY away match and probably be beaten at home by both Barca and City and how this guy reads "I believe Celtic CAN qualify from this group" into that baffles me. No wonder he's reportedly broke because of gambling if he puts his money on his own waffling.

Here's a better bet for Hartson. Not as good a price as his fantasy bet but a lot more realistic in terms of a return.

Bookies make Celtic just 9/4 to LOSE every single Champions League game

The Hoops are available at 16/1 to qualify for the knockout phase - behind Barcelona 1/66, Man City 1/6 and Gladbach 7/2.
Edited by JFK-1

Hartson is right. They CAN qualify from the group. No games have been played so it's still mathematically possible....

CAN, WILL and DID are three very different words.

Celtic CAN qualify. However, they WONT !

Edited by craig

Hartson is right. They CAN qualify from the group. No games have been played so it's still mathematically possible....

CAN, WILL and DID are three very different words.

Celtic CAN qualify. However, they WONT !

No World Cup qualifying games have been played, Scotland CAN win the World Cup. ;)3