Arrests made over alleged sectarian singing at Kilmarnock v Rangers game

Didn't know he had apologised for the "singing of derry's walls" DB. The singing of DW is permitted and not a crime. It's deemed as part of cultural heritage. Therefore if you did hear anyone apologise for it on air, a complaint or complaints should be made.

Again, attempts to falsely accuse Rangers fans by the msn!

And this is what someone at rangers needs to say.

I can't do anything about this while the government funding bigot factories.

As bd says earlier,you will be pissing against the wind.

This situation you speak of goes way beyond fitba.Do you honestly think the snp government will take lectures of the board of Rangers?

They do what they f-------kin want,thats the problem.

While the police and the footballing authorites take no action against "hun" banners, you can't be surprised that the "fenian" songs start creeping in. They are condoning sectarianism.

If the police and the footballing authorities were serious about clamping down on sectarianism rather than it just being Rangers bashing then they would be active against other fans as well, and then there could be self-policing by our support as well, but that's impossible under the current environment.

It really is this simple!,if anybody was serious about tackling sectarianism in Scotland they would have done so,it is and always has been about Rangers & Rangers fans and until they prove otherwise these songs will continue,I do wish our fans wouldn't sing TBB,but I do understand why they do!

As bd says earlier,you will be pissing against the wind.

This situation you speak of goes way beyond fitba.Do you honestly think the snp government will take lectures of the board of Rangers?

They do what they f-------kin want,thats the problem.

No but it shines the spotlight on them not us. Which is where it belongs.

It must be great to live in a fantasy world and expect all bears to have the same views as you. Have you ever got involved in self-policing? Have a go and see how you get on. It'll be pissing against the wind.

It was working for a while a few (5-6?) years ago, but the bears saw that the rules were not being applied and after a few beers just went for it as they saw nobody else got punished.

It's got worse since then and it makes the job even more difficult.

If you want to preach about it on a forum from an ivory tower then feel free, but you seem to have no understanding of how the bears who sing these songs actually think, and what it will take to eliminate the songs with the banned words.

I do expect most Bears would put Rangers first, yes. I don't think that's expecting too much & I'm dismayed it could be considered living in a fantasy world.

As to your personal jibes, they bring nothing to the debate or the forum but as you say, it's a free country and no-one makes me log in here after all.

No but it shines the spotlight on them not us. Which is where it belongs.

I fundamentally agree with you,however,if we as a club start commenting on the countries educational policy the spotlight on us would be 10 times worse than what it is now.

Best steer clear,let others get on with it.

If the snp think its a vote loser,they will never change it,ever.

All you have to do is say how can I do anything about this when you are splitting kids up at 5.

My brother in law is a Celtic supporting Catholic who went to Catholic schools himself but sent his own kids to the local non denominational schools all us proddies go to because he grasps better than most what it results in when you come up through that type of what is effectively apartheid.

His kids are now Celtic supporters but not pro terrorist or bigoted. And that's exactly what happens more often than not when you don't participate in the apartheid.