Manager says only Crooks and Dodoo unavailable for Saturday

He didn't feature for England last weekend so may well be true.

I'm expecting a team along the following lines - big decisions ahead for the manager! Also, looking forward to 26th of Foot's match preview.

Cr0Pd3IWEAAgjfD.jpg:large

I like this team. It show good balance with Windass linking between Barton and Halliday and Miller up top. I worry this game could pass Nico by to begin with so would leave him on the bench. Tav and Forrester on one side and Wallace and Barrie on the other. Seriously, if this is the team and they all play to their capabilities, we will score, more than one, and I really feel we have the quality and the space on Saturday to come away with three points. Having said that, I would take a point, but this line up is a very positive one:rfc:

Forrester's temperament worries me for this game. He has lost his cool on more than one occasion and flailing tackles in conjunction with 50,000 wailing banshees will be met by instant cards.

I'd rather some well-directed (and timed) aggression than someone that allows the game to pass them by.