Starting 11

anyone watching us right now and expecting us to sail into the top 6 are in fantasy land

hearts went up and signed just about a full team who crucially all looked up to it physically

our back four are absolutely pathetic one on one.

Two on one is even pretty pathetic.

Keirnen is a total nightmare and was all over the place at the corner. Not bringing in a decent CH is biting us on the bum. Barton and Kranjcar are just a mile off the pace.

I personally don't think any league is decided yet but we were totally outplayed today that is for sure.

Genuinely hope that's the last we've seen of Kiernan

The problem with that is that he would be replaced by Senderos, Wilson or Hill. I'm not sure which are the lesser of all evils.

In all honesty - of our 4 options at CB - if you had the option you wouldnt keep ANY of them. That's how bad our CB's are.

Just watched the full game as I could only see part of the 2nd half so here's my tuppence worth

Before going into this game my biggest fear wasn't the potency of Celtic but how we were playing and after watching the game all my fears came to fruition. Celtic won the game easily 5-1 without having to do much for their victory IMO. Granted, they were more aggressive but I genuinely feel we were the architects of our own downfall. A combination of horror defending and shocking passing from us made the game easy for Celtic and that for me is a worry. I also don't think the line-up helped to be honest. When I saw the line up I thought we look lightweight in midfield and that's were we lost it. Our weak midfield showing only heaped more pressure on our already struggling back line and we could never control the game. Oh well. Onwards and upwards

Echoes my thoughts. I had a line-up in mind and had that gut-feeling that Kranjcar was not up for this, McKay to "light-weight" and Miller pointless on the left wing. Well, Niko IMHO was the only man really at the races in the first half, but got carried away. Miller's tenacity was there and lead to the first goal, which he assisted from the left (where I would have expected him to play, rather than the right). Much of the game passed McKay by, but when you get kicked and punch from 2 mins onwards ...

I would have started with a more aggressive line up and a midfield of ...

Windass - Barton - Forrester

Waghorn - Garner - McKay

I think the manager was to bring Forrester on for McKay, when Kiernan got injured. Opening up was the only option at the end, for as he said, MW was not willing to defend a 1-3, and we would have slated him if he had.

Anyway, Wilson might be fit, Kiernan probably not, so it is back to the drawing board. Wonder which one will get the FLAK should he not defend impeccably next week ...

The problem with that is that he would be replaced by Senderos, Wilson or Hill. I'm not sure which are the lesser of all evils.

In all honesty - of our 4 options at CB - if you had the option you wouldnt keep ANY of them. That's how bad our CB's are.

All we can hope for IMO is to pair Wilson and Senderos between now & January and see how things go until the CB positions must get sorted out. Not great I know but the best we can do meantime unfortunately

Echoes my thoughts. I had a line-up in mind and had that gut-feeling that Kranjcar was not up for this, McKay to "light-weight" and Miller pointless on the left wing. Well, Niko IMHO was the only man really at the races in the first half, but got carried away. Miller's tenacity was there and lead to the first goal, which he assisted from the left (where I would have expected him to play, rather than the right). Much of the game passed McKay by, but when you get kicked and punch from 2 mins onwards ...

I would have started with a more aggressive line up and a midfield of ...

Windass - Barton - Forrester

Waghorn - Garner - McKay

I think the manager was to bring Forrester on for McKay, when Kiernan got injured. Opening up was the only option at the end, for as he said, MW was not willing to defend a 1-3, and we would have slated him if he had.

Anyway, Wilson might be fit, Kiernan probably not, so it is back to the drawing board. Wonder which one will get the FLAK should he not defend impeccably next week ...

McKay needs dropped. Hasn't kicked a ball this season. Disgraceful MOH not getting a chance

Wilson is not an answer as him and Kiernan are too similar and personally I prefer Kiernan but if Senderos is to be played it looks as if will have to be Wilson as he is left footed and it looks as if Senderos is going to be played on the right of central defence.

Windass should be a shoe in for midfield where I would like him to be joined by Forrester and Holt,with Barton or Rossiter playing behind them.

Perm the forwards from Miller/Waghorn/Garner.

Mckay/O'Halleron/Krancjar/Halliday and Dodoo when fit on bench with Hill and Gilks.