Starting 11

The problem with that is that he would be replaced by Senderos, Wilson or Hill. I'm not sure which are the lesser of all evils.

In all honesty - of our 4 options at CB - if you had the option you wouldnt keep ANY of them. That's how bad our CB's are.

Quote Originally Posted by cr4igd

Ok, tinfoil hat on......we have 4 CBs and they're all shit?? Is it a coaching problem?? Just saying ��

I can't disagree with any of these posts the only thing is maybe they are too conservative. Sometimes even shit can block a drain at a corner.:)

Edited by pete

Wilson is not an answer as him and Kiernan are too similar and personally I prefer Kiernan but if Senderos is to be played it looks as if will have to be Wilson as he is left footed and it looks as if Senderos is going to be played on the right of central defence.

Windass should be a shoe in for midfield where I would like him to be joined by Forrester and Holt,with Barton or Rossiter playing behind them.

Perm the forwards from Miller/Waghorn/Garner.

Mckay/O'Halleron/Krancjar/Halliday and Dodoo when fit on bench with Hill and Gilks.

Agree with most of what you say here.

When I saw our starting XI today I was genuinely concerned. Krankjar, McKay, Miller & Garner in the starting XI left Barton & Windass too much to do

I can't disagree with any of these posts the only thing is maybe they are too conservative. Sometimes even shit can block a drain at a corner.:)

Lol. That gave me a chuckle Pete, very good:laugh: On another lighter note, just watching last night of the proms finish, very good and some relief from the trauma we all experienced today!

Edited by cooponthewing

It was 2-1 when the game was essentially sold by our centre halfs. They got their last two when we were down a man and had lost two centre halfs. Not in their wildest dreams did they expect us to help them on the way like we did, which makes it all the more terrible from our perspective.

Every time we lose you try to make excuses. The fact of the matter if we were deservedly gubbed today and that's all there is to it.

If McKay scored at 2-1 it could have been all so different. The Senderos sending off killed the game. I still think we can challenge this season. If today's game was at Ibrox I think we could have won.

A lot of players still have something to prove.

They better have after that display today.

If McKay scored at 2-1 it could have been all so different. The Senderos sending off killed the game. I still think we can challenge this season. If today's game was at Ibrox I think we could have won.

A lot of players still have something to prove.

We were way off the pace from the start, depended on long balls to get up the park. They pressed us and we had no answer, the midfield were missing, where has the zip and pace gone. Barton should not have been signed, he had no pre-season yet walked into the team, I'm afraid there are big questions need asked of Warburton.

Halliday should have started and Forrester most definitely should be an automatic pick every week. Young Rossiter would have thrived in that atmosphere and O'Halloran could have excelled too. Holt is injured I think but he too would have made a difference today and if only Waggy had been match fit too who knows what the result would have been today.