4 winners in 4 years. Wont be many leagues anywhere to match that.

Ive seen those stats. They are carefully chosen.

Why 4th top and 4th bottom.

It doesnt translate to winning in europe thats certainly true but i dont see thats any measure of how good a domestic league is.

Bad days betting again. I fancied Sunderland but only put them down for a draw - outstanding scoreline for them, quite happy with them winning though as I wouldnt be disappointed to see the back of Palace.

Everton had it in the bag early on, good comeback from Bournemouth but Everton slip away.

Credit to Hull again, they have showed the pundits up. I remember a few weeks ago hearing Merson and Thompson in Soccer Saturday slating the appointment saying this guy knows nothing about the league. It shows that there are good managers out there to be picked up.

Fantastic away win for West Ham, great response. Didnt see that one coming either. But since Payets departure (bar Man City) they have been excellent.

Chelsea were absolutely outstanding and actually a joy to watch and thats difficult to say. Under Mourinho in the past with Terry and Lampard etc they were horrible to watch and won ugly. But that system Conte is playing is unplayable. They dont have a weakness. They are solid in defending and awesome in attack. Credit to Conte for switching to this system earlier in the season. Luis, Kante, Pedro and Hazard were superb.

As for Arsenal Wenger just looks lost and its a shame to see him bowing out on a wimper. Arsenal and Liverpool could be the two teams out the top 4 this season. Ozil should be allowed to leave on a free, what exactly does he do.

I can't help thinking Lukaka at Chelsea right now would be a much better option than Costa. He's just as strong without the dodgy temperament and scores more goals without the better quality around him.

Okay I'm no Antonio Conte but I'm better looking than him according to my wife.

I can't help thinking Lukaka at Chelsea right now would be a much better option than Costa. He's just as strong without the dodgy temperament and scores more goals without the better quality around him.

I can see Aguero and Sanchez leaving Man City and Arsenal respectively this summer, one of them to Chelsea would be freighting although both will likely go to Spain. I also think Conte will bring in one of his Italian defenders which will make them even better at the back.