Blown wide open.

Chelsea should still win it though - their hardest games in the run-in are home to Southampton and away to Everton.

Spurs hardest games are both at home - to Arsenal and Man U.

Both then have mostly bottom half teams.

The current 4 points difference SHOULD be enough to see Chelsea over the line.

Cant help but be impressed by Poccetino though !

Chelsea should still win it though - their hardest games in the run-in are home to Southampton and away to Everton.

Spurs hardest games are both at home - to Arsenal and Man U.

Both then have mostly bottom half teams.

The current 4 points difference SHOULD be enough to see Chelsea over the line.

Cant help but be impressed by Poccetino though !

Only one of them is in form.

Only one of them is in form.

Really ?

Chelsea's last 4 games have seen a loss to Palace (who also thumped Arsenal), a win over Man City, a win at Bournemouth and a loss to Man U (hardly a massive surprise).

I don't think it constitutes a loss of form.

As it stands Chelsea should still edge it but the chance to really blow it is indeed there. It looks as if Man U also have a last gasp chance to sneak into the top 4 and if they do I hope it's at the expense of City rather than Liverpool.

Interesting take on the Chelsea loss by the BBC. Hope Pedro was watching and takes some of it on board. Many points were made about the strategy employed but a short quote from it regarding top scorer and normally a first pick Ibrahimovic left warming the bench for this one.

The United manager will also have a bit more trust in the ability of young players like Rashford and Lingard after seeing them perform so well in such a big game. Their pace gave United something different up front compared to when Zlatan Ibrahimovic leads the line.

Might Dodoo be able to do that for us next week given the chance?

Man Utd 2-0 Chelsea: A Jose Mourinho masterclass with a twist http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39617552

A Mourinho tactical masterclass indeed - 6-2-2 formation! Mental, but it stopped Chelsea playing it into their danger men. A Lingard-Rashford pairing seemed forced, but their pace was a constant danger.

I agree, I still think/hope Chelsea win the league, but it just puts an element of doubt into the equation. I don't think Man Utd will finish top 4: they have an awful run-in.

Edited by Rousseau

Really ?

Chelsea's last 4 games have seen a loss to Palace (who also thumped Arsenal), a win over Man City, a win at Bournemouth and a loss to Man U (hardly a massive surprise).

I don't think it constitutes a loss of form.

50 percent win rate sure isnt top form.

Indeed if continued good chance they wont win it.

But it is indeed a little late in the day for them to throw it away now.

Spurs need to win every game to have a chance and that will be really tough.

A Mourinho tactical masterclass indeed - 6-2-2 formation! Mental, but it stopped Chelsea playing it into their danger men. A Lingard-Rashford pairing seemed forced, but their pace was a constant danger.

I agree, I still think/hope Chelsea win the league, but it just puts an element of doubt into the equation. I don't think Man Utd will finish top 4: they have an awful run-in.

Lingard- Rashford seemed to me to dovetail effectively, almost as though they had been practicing working together.

Edited by Uilleam

I'd argue Mourinho is the best manager of the last 20 years. Simply down to his ability to get results when he is written off.

He might even be the best of my lifetime (38 years)