What is Plan A Mark?

I could see the beginnings last season, pace, possession, I didn't agree with it 100% but it was exciting and with better players you could dream.

Where has it gone?

The signings of older experienced players has slowed us down, no zip, no pressing, passing the ball about in our own half is not going to create chances. It's up to the Manager now to decide what way we are going.

Warburton's plan A is great when it's working, as chillebear said it's exciting and enjoyable to watch. However when it doesn't work the problems start, we don't seem to be able to do plan A better, nor is there any alternative to the plan atm. Teams are reading our plan and bettering it, yesterday we were out plan A'd, we had no counter.

Barton and Kranjar are cogs in the wheel, that's where plan A had gone. Watch the games, and watch the ball circulation in midfield. Time and time again quick ball is replaced by stop, look, think, ohhhhhh and then it's gone!!

This has spread hesitation and a lack of confidence thought the team. Imo and it's only that, is that their is unrest over team selection in the ranks also?.

Plan A is pass and move, quick ball. Neither of these are in Kranjar or Barton remit ffs! Barton is a holder and Kranjar looks like he would rather be on a sun lounger!!

Edited by cooponthewing

Said last season that "planA" was easy to read and now that we have finished that test this year's "planA" has not changed and all teams in the SPL have had plenty of time to set up tactics to deal with us so maybe new tactics have to be employed.

Don't ask me to say what because I do not have any idea.

Barton and Kranjar are cogs in the wheel, that's where plan A had gone. Watch the games, and watch the ball circulation in midfield. Time and time again quick ball is replaced by stop, look, think, ohhhhhh and then it's gone!!

This has spread hesitation and a lack of confidence thought the team. Imo and it's only that, is that their is unrest over team selection in the ranks also?.

Plan A is pass and move, quick ball. Neither of these are in Kranjar or Barton remit ffs! Barton is a holder and Kranjar looks like he would rather be on a sun lounger!!

was about to say the same thing mate. barton was the worst player on the park and should have been hooked ao half time. but the bigger issue is what exactly does he bring to to the team? Kranjar too. Theyre mediocre at best and whatsmore i very much doubt they will get any better as the season goes on. As for the defence, we just dont have a central defender worth talking about. Im afraid or manager has got his homework wrong this season and it will cost us dear in the long run. hope he learns fast from his mistakes.

was about to say the same thing mate. barton was the worst player on the park and should have been hooked ao half time. but the bigger issue is what exactly does he bring to to the team? Kranjar too. Theyre mediocre at best and whatsmore i very much doubt they will get any better as the season goes on. As for the defence, we just dont have a central defender worth talking about. Im afraid or manager has got his homework wrong this season and it will cost us dear in the long run. hope he learns fast from his mistakes.

Both Barton& Krancjar are past their best. Signing them hasn't worked. It's now a case of how to get shot off them. Won't be easy.