Jim Traynor makes fun of our injured supporters

I think Frankie and BMCK stated earlier this week, maybe the time for talking about these reptiles is over and along with tackling the Police, maybe it is time for controlled and orginised civil disorder?

Maybe it is time to face the TWATS in the media face on and tell them face:face what we think of them - maybe demonstrate outside their palce of work informing their bosses that we are not happy.

As for the Policing, someone on FF came up with a brilliant idea that wouldn't take much planning or finance. At all our away games, for the first 5 minutes, the entire Rangers support use whistles - thus the game would have to be delayed until we stopped. This would give great publicity to the cause and give air to the reasons we are doing it.

Cammy F - Direct Action Loyal RSC

No-one is suggesting our support are angels. However, the vast majority are and to try and infer they deserved to beaten and joke about it is reprehensible.

I'm not backing Traynor, i think he is scum .... but i do think we need to have a balanced view

Let the RST and the vast majority of decent fans stand up for our rights ... but let's also accept that we do have some less desirable people that we could do without!! (what the media seem to forget is that every other club in the land has that very same issue!!!)

I think Frankie and BMCK stated earlier this week, maybe the time for talking about these reptiles is over and along with tackling the Police, maybe it is time for controlled and orginised civil disorder?

Maybe it is time to face the TWATS in the media face on and tell them face:face what we think of them - maybe demonstrate outside their palce of work informing their bosses that we are not happy.

As for the Policing, someone on FF came up with a brilliant idea that wouldn't take much planning or finance. At all our away games, for the first 5 minutes, the entire Rangers support use whistles - thus the game would have to be delayed until we stopped. This would give great publicity to the cause and give air to the reasons we are doing it.

Cammy F - Direct Action Loyal RSC

Something like this may be the answer. Dignified silence did not work. We acted with dignity unlike the mhanks, instead they just attacked us without reproach whilst the mhanks undignified attacks on homes and threats meant they get off scot-free.

A campaign of emailing directly to people with whom we have greivances, their superiors and the people supposed to monitor these individuals just led to us getting mocked.

Direct action may be the only way forward.

Barring that give these arseholes a shoe-ing! :D

If the club won't bar them, why don't we stand outside and 'block entry' to Ibrox for these idiots 'journalists'

Sounds good in theory, but we'd just get lifted whilst these arsehoels enjoy being pampered in our stadium. It's a ridiculous situation that the people who hate us get treated better than we do at our stadium, and then get to print lies about us in teh following days papers. :mad:

If the club won't bar them, why don't we stand outside and 'block entry' to Ibrox for these idiots 'journalists'

Don't think that will work, but i think we should come up with some sort of protest to stand up for ourselves,as the high and mighty at Ibrox don't give a shit about us loyal fans :sigh: