Edmiston House - Street Soccer tomorrow?

It should be flattened.

I think it will be but the issues with asbestos maybe make it more of an expensive task that is worth it at the moment.

As for a fanzone, that seems like a good idea but with the weather in this country, I hope some cover is put in.

Looks like it's going to be a street-soccer pitch tomorrow:

K

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/street-soccer-ibrox/

Looks like it. A good initiative by the club. Anything that adds to the overall match day experience, especially for kids, has got to be a good thing. I hope the weather is kind and this is a success.

It should be flattened.

If we are ever in the position to do so, I would love to see the Govan, Broamie and Copie road stands flattened and new modern 3 tier integrated stands with full corners taking their place. I would also create a visitors centre/shop/museum where Edmiston House is. Anyone got a spare 50 million?

If we are ever in the position to do so, I would love to see the Govan, Broamie and Copie road stands flattened and new modern 3 tier integrated stands with full corners taking their place. I would also create a visitors centre/shop/museum where Edmiston House is. Anyone got a spare 50 million?

50 million? It costs 100.000 for a just few piss pots and ceiling tiles. I think you will run out of budget.