Kenny Miller to be probed by police after being caught up in bar brawl with wife

Kenny Miller may just want this to blow over but if I were him and I saw that headline I would be fuming that I had a wife sitting at home with a black eye after being assaulted by some crazed harridan yet this headline suggests that it's somehow me who is under investigation here? I would make them pay for the damage to my reputation.

I don't know what has to happen before it's accepted this has gotten out of control. 'Kill all huns didn't do it' and neither did bound hanging effigies of Rangers fans and apparently a players wife sitting at home with a black eye for simply being that players wife isn't doing it either.

Kenny Miller may just want this to blow over but if I were him and I saw that headline I would be fuming that I had a wife sitting at home with a black eye after being assaulted by some crazed harridan yet this headline suggests that it's somehow me who is under investigation here? I would make them pay for the damage to my reputation.

Worse, the headline actually suggests he was fighting his wife. The headline makes him out to be a wife beater