New Kit Boycott

Overdeveloped ids and underdeveloped superegos?

As Siggy might say?:laugh2: It does seem like a lot of bears just don't care though?. As for the sense of identity, I guess there is an argument for that, but then at the moment what are they identifying with? we all know the reasons not to buy the merchandise so it seems apathy has again struck a lot of bears. Definitely a lot of new tops being worn.

My neice and I nipped into the subway fast food place on the PR as we were early for the game then walked along. Lots of new home tops on show?. I bought a hoodie and a pink top(for the neice) from lionbrand but it seems a lot of bears have been buying the new kit! Why??

I hate to say it but maybe it's because they are idiots?

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

I don't think it's fair to call them idiots.

Some people just won't be aware of the retail situation and others won't care either way. That's their business and as much as I'd disagree with their action, they're entitled to their opinion.

I don't think it's fair to call them idiots.

Some people just won't be aware of the retail situation and others won't care either way. That's their business and as much as I'd disagree with their action, they're entitled to their opinion.

Fair doos Frankie but if there are fans who "won't care either way" I feel more than entitled to call them idiots. They are not helping the club at all and only lining the pockets of the fat man

I had the opposite view on Saturday. I was about 30 mins early for the game so sat outside in the sun for a bit - just outside the megastore. I was watching the hundreds/thousands coming up from the subway and the louden and honestly didn't spot one new top. I was pleasantly surprised!