Kenny Miller nicked over Old Firm wine bar brawl

I'm seriously struggling to get my head round this development. What the hell is going on here? The inclusion and naming of minors in the report is utterly despicable in fact its reprehensible as they were neither there nor were they involved.

His wife was assaulted, he stepped in to protect her, police interview him for a statement against the perpretrator and the Sun are spinning it.

If he retaliated then that is taken as taking the law into your own hands and is sometimes looked on worse than the original crime. Especially if he has hit a woman

When the woman was charged she may also have made a counter charge against Miller.

Then again it could all be crap.

If he retaliated then that is taken as taking the law into your own hands and is sometimes looked on worse than the original crime. Especially if he has hit a woman

That's fair comment but at the same time her being a woman shouldn't be seen as carte blanche to do whatever she feels like with no response in kind and I will give you an example of something that once happened to my brother to illustrate that.

He was out in a club one night and ended up in some sort of spat with a woman who flew at him claws out and while he tried to protect himself with just arms up trying to defend his face his arms ended up in shreds with strips of skin hanging off. He went to the hospital to have it seen to and when the doctor there heard what had happened he said don't ever let anyone do that to you again. These are significant wounds and if anyone even a woman does this to you then you must respond with violence if need be to stop it.

Edited by JFK-1

That's fair comment but at the same time her being a woman shouldn't be seen as carte blanche to do whatever she feels like with no response in kind and I will give you an example of something that once happened to my brother to illustrate that.

He was out in a club one night and ended up in some sort of spat with a woman who flew at him claws out and while he tried to protect himself with just arms up trying to defend his face his arms ended up in shreds with strips of skin hanging off. He went to the hospital to have it seen to and when the doctor there heard what had happened he said don't ever let anyone do that to you again. These are significant wounds and if anyone even a woman does this to you then you must respond with violence if need be to stop it.

I agree with that and I think the Law states you are allowed to use the minimal force necessary to protect yourself. You would be allowed to hit her but not follow up and give her a kicking.

I agree with that and I think the Law states you are allowed to use the minimal force necessary to protect yourself. You would be allowed to hit her but not follow up and give her a kicking.

He was an amateur boxer capable of knocking a man out with a single punch. If he had hit her there would have been no need for a follow up. LOL

And if it's true as has been suggested that the female involved was the daughter of the restaurant owner it doesn't surprise me that it was reported the restaurant replied no comment when asked for a remark.

And again if it's true and I were the restaurant owner I would be more than pissed of at not just the bad publicity but this stupid bitch of a daughter assaulting a local celebrity and his wife who can only be good business for such an establishment aside from bringing in celebrity friends.

Edited by JFK-1