Rangers team bus vandalised in Aberdeen.

I just responded to some plum on Twitter who said, in all earnest, "Durrant dived. End off [sic]". What a bunch of tools.

Completely shredded ligaments would suggest it was no five.

Aberdeen fans are worse than Celtic fans when it comes to revisionism. Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth (sorry for the proverb Big Jaws :D)

Lets hope police Scotland pull out all stops , should not be to hard to track them down as it looks like its been orchestrated , just been reading in the newspaper how the police tracked down a conman by using a bus ticket he dropped lets get these morons locked away for the safety of everyone .

I just responded to some plum on Twitter who said, in all earnest, "Durrant dived. End off [sic]". What a bunch of tools.

Completely shredded ligaments would suggest it was no five.

Aberdeen fans are worse than Celtic fans when it comes to revisionism. Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth (sorry for the proverb Big Jaws :D)

I suspect some of these grunts weren't even born at the time and have never seen what happened. There also seems to be a mentality that the more of a total idiot you demonstrate yourself to be then the better that is somehow. Again here we have Durrant, 'diving' and tearing his knee to shreds in the process. The raised boot about to come crashing down on his leg apparently has nothing whatsoever to with it if you're a simple minded weirdo.

65s48n.jpg

it must have been if you heard it there as it happened at pittawdry

Lol. I was going to say earlier that I thought it was at Pittodrie. Didn't want to upset BigJaws after our wee disagreement on the other thread :D

Me too...I thought maybe there was a CF 1 at Pittodrie and that's what he meant. :lol:

You're absolutely right lads it was Pittodrie What I was actually trying to say with that was that I was sitting in CF1 the Tuesday night at Ibrox when they did big Butchers leg and that was loud but no where near as loud or foreboding as the Simpson tackle. Every single person in the stadium knew it was a bad one... some how my editing skills, from the ramble I had written in 'word', contrived to mess with me. I'm putting it down to having too many open pages at the one time. Ha ha ha. :roflmao: