Wallace and McKay in Scotland squad.

No more than once but that last one really counted.

My point is its not hard to see why he's ahead of them for now.

I will agree to disagree,he spends most of his time on his face,throwing himself about!,I wouldn't swap him for any of our players tbh!

Wallace should pull out of that squad until he finds his form. He's far to easily beaten just now, doesn't look as athletic as he did last season though he's not the only one and he'll only get more abuse anyways. I think our captain could do with a few weeks out tbh, it looks like hes playing with an injury, something about his movement is different from last season. Although parts of his pre match speech before the sheep game were hairs raised on the back of your neck stuff, his performance was below his standards again.

McKay seems as if he's going in the right direction, I just wish he'd look like he was up for a fight because the boy could be anything he wants to be. Right now he's not looking like wanting to be a Rangers player. Wee bit more courage wee man

Edited by theboyharley

Don`t get the McGinn fascination with Strachan. An average Joe playing in the Championship with Hibs and if we`re all honest with ourselves there is a gap in class between the Championship and the Premiership.

I think if the exuberant hibz trainspotters were honest which they rarely if ever are they would recognise there is a chasm between them and us. That was highlighted by the way a QoS side who in two matches this season have beaten them 3-1 then took a 0-0 draw were swatted aside by us even at a time we're clearly not up to full speed and still can't get the full squad fit to be selected.