Does anyone think Rangers missed a trick by not signing Lafferty? I know he is by no means the best out there, but he is knocking them in for N I recently and his play has improved, he also knows Rangers and has played in Scotrish football, sometimes you just get a hunch about a player, I realise a lot will not have been up for him coming back and I don't mean to judge a player too soon, the time is going in now and the sooner Garner starts to do something the better, I expected good things from him and he has only been here a short while but as I say the time is going in and we have yet to see what we want from him. I think he needs to be playing up with Waghorn but don't see us playing with 2 centres.

Edited by scotjo

Does anyone think Rangers missed a trick by not signing Lafferty? I know he is by no means the best out there, but he is knocking them in for N I recently and his play has improved, he also knows Rangers and has played in Scotrish football, sometimes you just get a hunch about a player, I realise a lot will not have been up for him coming back and I don't mean to judge a player too soon, the time is going in now and the sooner Garner starts to do something the better, I expected good things from him and he has only been here a short while but as I say the time is going in and we have yet to see what we want from him. I think he needs to be playing up with Waghorn but don't see us playing with 2 centres.

Nope.

He was knocking them in for NI when he was actually at Rangers.... But struggled to hit a coo in the erse with a banjo for us.

Done virtually nothing since he left us. Not what we need IMHO

We performed a better trick. we made him disappear. For good I hope.

That could be applied to the signing of Garner.

Hardly, as far as I can tell he has started 3 matches none of which were consecutive if memory serves and scored in one of them. The jury will be out on Garner till he gets a run of games which hasn't happened so far. If we had judged say Kranjcar after so little pitch time then Kranjcar is a failure.