Kranjcar injured in training - hope reports are wrong, the're claiming season long...

Heard it this morning before getting newspapers.

My son works with the wife of a member of the backroom squad and she let him know of the news it is a disaster as in the last couple of games he was beginning to show us his class.

Wonder if he will have the desire to return to football after this.

I'd be surprised if he played for us again. Sounds like that might be it for his career. He really struggled to get fit never mind adding in a major knee injury.

I'd be surprised if he played for us again. Sounds like that might be it for his career. He really struggled to get fit never mind adding in a major knee injury.

I did find it strange that after three months people were still saying things like "Krancjar looks like he's getting closer to fitness".

Fast becoming an annus horriblis on the injury front which began on day one with the injury to Waghorn.

Sorry dude but Waggy is so overrated. His absence is not responsible for our downturn. He is so one footed - there are games when he could not hit a barn door with his good foot. On his bad foot he couldn't hit Tesco never mind the back of the net.

We need to be looking way beyond what we have for a quality striker.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

Sorry dude but Waggy is so overrated. His absence is not responsible for our downturn. He is so one footed - there are games when he could not hit a barn door with his good foot. On his bad foot he couldn't hit Tesco never mind the back of the net.

We need to be looking way beyond what we have for a quality striker.

I have a feeling you're right. Ran riot in the Championship, but in the SPL he looks like, well, a former Wigan squad player.