Kranjcar injured in training - hope reports are wrong, the're claiming season long...

There are shades of 1993/94 for sure. But I'm more concerned at the gaping holes in our defence which remain unfixed.

The injuries have been cropping up on a regular basis all through team and regarding the defence I think the only regular starter in the back four who hasn't missed out due to injury is Tavernier. We started the season with what we thought was a midfield army now just as Kranjcar appeared to be gaining fitness out he goes.

And that's aside from also losing Barton who looks as if he may never play for us again and despite the complaints/doubts about him now we may never know if he too would have come good as he gained fitness just as Kranjcar has done.

There are shades of 1993/94 for sure. But I'm more concerned at the gaping holes in our defence which remain unfixed.

Perhaps but if Hill can stay fit I think he can do what Davie Weir did for us even if only for this season.

I'm more concerned about up front. Miller, Waghorn & Garner have managed just five goals between them in nine league games. That simply isn't good enough.

This cost McCoist big style two seasons ago i.e. Signing strikers (Miller & Boyd) who couldn't score. MW take note

Losing a player like Krancjar is a terrible blow...it just shows up the guy who would be shite (Barton) who'd rather stir up instead of play up.

Two players...two players who could have made a massive contribution to Rangers this season have come and gone?

Krancjar is out for the season through injury sadly...Barton is still trying to sell a f****ng book!

Young raw talents like Dodoo Crooks Rossiter and McKay are busting a gut for us just now along with Tav Miller and Wallace. It's difficult being a Rangers fan when 'disaster' strikes! Krancjar...anyone but Krancjar!