Rangers v St Johnstone highlights

The more I look at this the more annoyed I become with Hodson. What in the world was he thinking of just standing there pussy footing around inside the box. I hope suitably embarrassed today because that was pathetic.

When last did a Rangers cf score a goal like that?

I know Garner has a lot of doubters but if you look at his goals showreel from Preston, he scored a lot of goals like this.

On a side note, I had to laugh at the image above. Do you think the Saints player far right (Craig?) had a bet on Garner? He looks quite happy as Garner makes contact....

I know Garner has a lot of doubters but if you look at his goals showreel from Preston, he scored a lot of goals like this.

Given he isn't very tall it's astonishing how many headed goals he gets. I think he needs to give up the diving because his reputation precedes him on that score and it's not going to get us anything. It could even work against him. He might get stonewall fouls/penalties turned down simply because of his diving reputation.

I thought Garner probably had the best chance to put us in the lead, when he headed down into the ground and the keeper pushed over the bar. In hindsight, I bet he wished be had taken it on his chest and smashed in the volley!

I thought Garner probably had the best chance to put us in the lead, when he headed down into the ground and the keeper pushed over the bar. In hindsight, I bet he wished be had taken it on his chest and smashed in the volley!

I think if it had come to him a shade higher he would have put it away with the header. Also think he just didn't realise he had time to take a touch.

Think he saw the ball late: defender seemed to obscure his view of it.

Though the best chance was when Wallace neither shot nor squared the ball when in plenty of space and with a man over. Seems to sum us up at the moment.

Wallace's decision making is disappointing: the amount of time he crosses when nobody is there and shoots when there is a simple square-ball on (like on the video above) is starting to grate. To be fair, that could be said of most of our players.