Sunday mail has a story (front page) about a a rangers fan who posted a video of the rangers fans singing a song in spain and that is not all, and while they where singing said sectarian song, they did the nazi salute.

That's the evidence that could get us banned from European competitions.

video is on youtube.

A shocking 3 minute video of rangers fans singing a sectarian song in spain could get the club banned from europe.

The damming clip titled simply the best was shot by a rangers supporter at the end of the 1-0 defeat by osasuna and posted on youtube. last night, supporters leader jim templeton condemmed the singing and said who ever posted the video "had scored a own goal" And sfa boss david taylor who takes over at uefa in two weeks, said all evidence would be studied before a disciplinary probe on thursday.

European football boses have already warned the ibrox club they could face the "ultimate sanction".

turn to page 4 (yes i'm typing this out) lol

(oh fuck it its too long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG4eX1OHIy0

Hmm

When you add all the incidents up, it looks certain we'll be banned or for that matter sections of ibrox closed. Last season's incidents (sectarian chanting, coach windows smashed) and now this season's visit to spain (rioting with cops, fighting outside the stadium, sectarian chanting, coins/lighters being chucked at the home fans) I think the fighting outside the stadium and objects being throwing are rumors however i've heard from diffrent sources say they did throw stuff. however it still looks bad for us.

i believe we should get rid of the british/english element out of ibrox, flags, banners, tops, songs etc. no doubt i'll get flamed for this. however that's how i feel at this moment in time.

well no surprise the media ran with that story. wasnt hartson or pearson in the last video scandal.

but to be honest thats academic. bottom line is thats a stupid thing to do.

This has really been angering me recently. We are RANGERS fans. people are entitled to have their own beliefs, like not believing in what the pope does, or (as sung) hating terrorists like the IRA(or taliban or al quieda (sp)) but this should be done WELL AWAY from RANGERS games. Fans now know it will put the club in trouble, and if they were true rangers supporters they would stop promoting their beliefs at RANGERS games.

Stupid things that dont help are things like this belief that we are an 'english club' "quintessentially brittish" yes but also scottish. coming off the underground and seeing 2 huge flags: one union flag (perfectly fine), and a RHoU. now for bears who have no connection with ulster, why are they obsessed with this flag? (i'd like to reiterate i do not have a problem with ulster) Maybe its so they can do this so called "red hand salute"

It saddens me that some people refuse to grow up and start following rangers for the great football team they are. If you dont, our enemies will sure as hell try and kill our club and stop the rest of us from doing so.

Guest loyal and blue
Hmm

When you add all the incidents up, it looks certain we'll be banned or for that matter sections of ibrox closed. Last season's incidents (sectarian chanting, coach windows smashed) and now this season's visit to spain (rioting with cops, fighting outside the stadium, sectarian chanting, coins/lighters being chucked at the home fans) I think the fighting outside the stadium and objects being throwing are rumors however i've heard from diffrent sources say they did throw stuff. however it still looks bad for us.

i believe we should get rid of the british/english element out of ibrox, flags, banners, tops, songs etc. no doubt i'll get flamed for this. however that's how i feel at this moment in time.[/QUOry

I hope the jury dosent comprise of people like you you werent even there but yove got us hung drawn and quarted it aint over till the fat lady sings NO SURENDER EVER.:flipa: