I personally think Walter Smith asked them to do it, knowing that we'd get kicked out of europe. Giving him time to top up his big book of excuses for shit performances in europe......just kidding ;)

I apologise in advance to anyone on this forum who knows or is mates with this fan with the video(s).

BUT WHAT A COMPLETE FUCKIN' NED. It's bad enough that it's happening in the first place, but to put it somewhere for the WHOLE WORLD to see it screams of one thing......INBREEDING.

Stupidity, nonsensical, immature, careless and ingnorance are just some of the words that don't even begin to explain this act. The potential of financial devastation and the damage to our already battered and bruised reputation doesn't bear thinking about.

I just hope for our(Rangers)sake, fans with little or no brain cells are in the minority....which I'm sure they are. :sigh:

Fans now know it will put the club in trouble, and if they were true rangers supporters they would stop promoting their beliefs at RANGERS games.

Anyone who has read or taken part in this sort of debate in other online Gers forums will know that there is not a minority, but actually a large amount of Gers fans who will never give up any of the behaviour which might get us in trouble as they see it as their right to be able to sing whatever they want. I was a bit surprised at just how vociferously some people believe this and how they view other Gers fans who think we should stop all this nonsense now.

Yes there's been some progress made, but until DM takes a very, very strong line, we're fighting a losing battle.

Guest loyal and blue
Anyone who has read or taken part in this sort of debate in other online Gers forums will know that there is not a minority, but actually a large amount of Gers fans who will never give up any of the behaviour which might get us in trouble as they see it as their right to be able to sing whatever they want. I was a bit surprised at just how vociferously some people believe this and how they view other Gers fans who think we should stop all this nonsense now.

Yes there's been some progress made, but until DM takes a very, very strong line, we're fighting a losing battle.

with certain exceptions like F.T.P. and one or two others i do not feel guilty about singing any other songs in fact quite the opposite this world and labour goverment has went p.c. mad do any of you thing that Glasgow Rangers wouldbe as great a club without its Prodestant traditions I think not some times you have got to stand up and be counted No Surrender Ever.

with certain exceptions like F.T.P. and one or two others i do not feel guilty about singing any other songs in fact quite the opposite this world and labour goverment has went p.c. mad do any of you thing that Glasgow Rangers wouldbe as great a club without its Prodestant traditions I think not some times you have got to stand up and be counted No Surrender Ever.

Even if that means sanctions against the club and shooting ourselves in the foot from a media and PR point of view? We were warned last season that if we carry on, UEFA will hit us hard, so I'm assuming you won't be bothered if they do?

Its a complex argument and I don't think anyone will argue that political correctness has gone too far in society, but where's the problem in just singing a different song?

Don't stop the singing, don't stop the chanting just keep it up lads i'm sure uefa will praise us from now on and no bannings hefty fines, closed stadiums will happen.

anyways here's another video of it

Irony is mate you can't even spell Protestant never mind follow the protestant values.

Irony is mate you can't even spell Protestant never mind follow the protestant values.
:)

Also Loyal & Blue, what sort of Presbyterian values condones shouting F*** The Pope and such like? As Pete says, irony of irony, such behaviour is very anti-Presbyterian like and not what I'd expect for someone from Presbyterian stock........

Cammy F