England vs Scotland will be shown live on STV

Why is young Burke not in the team?,£12-15m player and can't get a game in this team!

Because gingernut picks Forrest on the wrong side. Opposite to where he has been doing ok for Keltic. When you consider the performance of the Thumb I am staring to agree with those who say Strach has green tinted specs.

Thought Wallace was one of our better players, if not the best.

Anyone that wants Griffiths in that team clearly cant see how little he actually brings to the team - greedy bastard that thinks only of himself.

You know what? Kenny M. would have had the exeperience and awareness to pass to Snoddy for a game-changing goal.

I was proud of Lee Wallace tonight; nothing that happened was his fault. Unfortunately, taking my blue glasses off for a second, he is 3rd choice LB. Respect to him for sticking with us in the 3rd division when he could have ditched us to save his Scotland place. A worthy Rangers captain.

There can't be too many capable of being an internationalist who would have did what he did. I have been a fan of the club all my life and i'm not 100% certain that I would have did what he did. He was just approaching 25 at the time, in his prime.

I was proud of Lee Wallace tonight; nothing that happened was his fault. Unfortunately, taking my blue glasses off for a second, he is 3rd choice LB. Respect to him for sticking with us in the 3rd division when he could have ditched us to save his Scotland place. A worthy Rangers captain.

I don't think Wallace is international class,I love the guy as Rangers captain but think he is a poor defender and didn't think he deserved to play for Scotland,however he was probably Scotlands' best player tonight and proved to me maybe I am too harsh on him!

I don't think Wallace is international class,I love the guy as Rangers captain but think he is a poor defender and didn't think he deserved to play for Scotland,however he was probably Scotlands' best player tonight and proved to me maybe I am too harsh on him!

You are a wee bit harsh I think. Not sure he is that bad a defender.

Former Scotland striker Steven Thompson gives his marks out of 10 for the display.

Craig Gordon (goalkeeper) 5

No chance with goals but had little else to do other than pick the ball out of his net.

Ikechi Anya (right-back) 6

A surprise choice but the Derby winger defended well considering he wasn't in his natural position.

Lee Wallace (left-back) 6

Scotland's best player on the night after a long absence from the international scene. Offered a real threat going forward and worked tirelessly.

Grant Hanley (central defence) 5

Played better than in Slovakia and unlucky at first goal after making a good block. Wasted a great chance to equalise, failing to hit the target from a free header.

Christophe Berra (central defence) 6

Given a rare start and did well to keep England's danger men quiet for large periods.

Darren Fletcher (central midfield) 5

The captain's desire and work rate are never in question but he was loose in possession too often.

Scott Brown (central midfielder) 6

Back from his short-lived international retirement but for how long? The Celtic captain gave the midfield energy and aggression as expected.

James Morrison (central midfield) 5

Largely ineffectual. Didn't get on the ball enough to make a positive impact. Again, a surprise inclusion given his lack of game time at West Brom.

James Forrest (wide midfield) 5

Missed a glorious opportunity to level the game early in the second half, dragging a shot wide from near the penalty spot. Another player guilty of giving the ball away too often.

Robert Snodgrass (wide midfield) 6

Provided some threatening set-pieces. Really should have scored not long after Forrest's miss when he had a good sight at goal.

Leigh Griffiths (striker) 6

Led the line well with positive energy in the first half. However, made a poor decision not to play in Snodgrass on a good counter-attack. Tired in the second half as Scotland meekly surrendered.

Substitutes

James McArthur (replaced Morrison after 66 minutes) 3

The game was over when he came on, very difficult to make an impression.

Callum Paterson (replaced Anya after 79 minutes) 2

On for the injured Anya. Not given much to do since England were content to keep the ball and didn't pose much of a threat.

Matt Ritchie (replaced Snodgrass after 82 minutes) 2

Too late to make an impact.

Blundering SFA chief Stewart Regan says there's still time for Scotland heroes.. 30 minutes after 3-0 defeat

STEWART REGAN blundered after calling for Scotland players to become heroes by getting a result against the Auld Enemy - more than half an hour after they were beaten 3-0.

The SFA chief shared a picture of a Scotland badge on the pitch surrounded by armed forces personnel with the message: “10 mins to go.....#timeforheroes.”

But the tweet was posted at 10.09pm - well after the match had ended.

Angry Scotland fans were quick to point out the mistake.

Our DUFC wrote: “I’d delete if I were you. Also please resign.”

Ewan Allen joked: "Good. I'm glad we're replaying it."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/7260566/Blundering-SFA-chief-Stewart-Regan-says-theres-still-time-for-Scotland-heroes-30-minutes-after-3-0-defeat.html