England vs Scotland will be shown live on STV

Thought Wallace was one of our better players, if not the best.

Anyone that wants Griffiths in that team clearly cant see how little he actually brings to the team - greedy bastard that thinks only of himself.

Disagree on Griffiths. He's the best goal scorer we have and far better than the other diddies Strachan had been using.

Edited by Bluedell

2dwc4g8.jpg

It wasn't shameful or humiliating. We competed well for over an hour. The opposition has a better class of player which was the reason they took those chances and we didn't but there's nothing shameful or humiliating about that.

Disagree on Griffiths. He's the best goal scorer we have and far better than the other diddies Strachan had been using.

He scores goals in games where celtc dominate because he shoots form everywhere and is ridiculously greedy.

He's dropped at celtc for good reason.

If you want an example look at our cup semi v them last season.

Laughable performance.

I'm amazed Strachan played him.

He scores goals in games where celtc dominate because he shoots form everywhere and is ridiculously greedy.

Laughable performance.

Wish we had someone as poor as him .

Laughable performance.

So who is better than him?

Griffiths and Snodgrass were horrendous last night. Forest continually ignored Wallace in good positions. Brown ran about like a bull in a china shop and was lucky to be on the park at the end.

I'm always amazed how so many people seem to rate Brown - including the mystifying critical acclaim from last nights game. He shouldn't have been anywhere near the park anyway.

Cheerio Strachan.

LEE WALLACE: The Rangers captain was playing due to injuries to Kieran Tierney and Andrew Robertson. He blew hot and cold on a difficult night for the Scots. 5

SCOTT BROWN: Returned from a short retirement from international football. The Celtic captain was all over the Wembley pitch trying to cajole his team mates but ultimately to no avail. 7

LEIGH GRIFFITHS: There had been a clamour for Griffiths to get his first start. He fed off scraps and became an isolated figure at times but should have played in Snodgrass in the first half when England were stretched. 6

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/scotland/england-3-0-scotland-how-the-scottish-players-rated-1-4285640

Edited by ian1964

The Independent player ratings - Wallace 7 Brown 4

Cheered me up this morning and a world of difference from BBC and the Record - Lee Wallace gets a 7 - highest score for Scotland - Broonaldo gets a 4. I for one am proud we provided the best Scottish player on the field and I hope in 4 years time we can have 3 players there. Mark Critchley is a London based journo - there is a surprise!

Snatched from FF