England vs Scotland will be shown live on STV

Griffiths and Snodgrass were horrendous last night. Forest continually ignored Wallace in good positions. Brown ran about like a bull in a china shop and was lucky to be on the park at the end.

I'm always amazed how so many people seem to rate Brown - including the mystifying critical acclaim from last nights game. He shouldn't have been anywhere near the park anyway.

Cheerio Strachan.

I noticed that as well that Forest kept ignoring the runs of Wallace. Snodgrass could have sat next to me watching it for all he did. Hanley and Berra couldn't defend a fisher-price toy in a Kindergarten.

Disagree on Griffiths. He's the best goal scorer we have and far better than the other diddies Strachan had been using.

He's of absolutely ZERO use to the team when he shoots on sight and makes appalling decisions. The one last night was of epic proportions. Often we can put something like that down to not having seen the team mate in a better position - but not last night. There is absolutely zero chance that a Griffith's didn't see Snodgrass overlapping into space with nobody able to mark him.

But all Griffiths saw were today's paper headlines with his name in them. He cost his team a chance of an equalizer.

With a group of mediocre players the last thing it needs is someone that thinks self first, and team second.

Wembley violence: Scotland vs England match marred by shocking scenes

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/wembley-violence-scotland-vs-england-match-marred-by-shocking-scenes-a3393946.html

Bloody scenes as violence mars England's win over Scotland on Armistice Day

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/11/11/bloody-scenes-as-violence-mars-englands-win-over-scotland-on-arm/

Blimey! I thought that last night's events at Wembley exploded the myth of Scott Brown for once and all; apparently not.

He was not exposed as a flat track bully (as cricket folk say), but was an aggressive and dominating presence in the midfield.

I should have gone to Specsavers, right enough.

He's of absolutely ZERO use to the team when he shoots on sight and makes appalling decisions. The one last night was of epic proportions. Often we can put something like that down to not having seen the team mate in a better position - but not last night. There is absolutely zero chance that a Griffith's didn't see Snodgrass overlapping into space with nobody able to mark him.

But all Griffiths saw were today's paper headlines with his name in them. He cost his team a chance of an equalizer.

With a group of mediocre players the last thing it needs is someone that thinks self first, and team second.

That was one incident. There's been plenty of occasions when Rangers players have done similar, Ally for example. Yes he deserves criticism for it but his form last season seems to show he is a better option than the others in the squad.

That was one incident. There's been plenty of occasions when Rangers players have done similar, Ally for example. Yes he deserves criticism for it but his form last season seems to show he is a better option than the others in the squad.

It's every game for him and scoring v diddies is a long way from international football.

Using him in the same breath as Ally is almost blasphemy. Griffiths couldn't hope to be even close to the player Ally was.

He just isn't a team player - and when you have someone like that in a team of mediocrity then it wont help the cause, as he proved last night. I am struggling to name a single occasion last night where he actually made the correct decision. His selfishness cost us at least a 1-on-1 with the keeper and he cant even put it down to "I didn't see the run" - he is an incredibly selfish player, and Scotland cant carry players like that.

for example, had that been Kenny Miller in that position last night you can almost guarantee that he would have laid it off for the on-rushing support.

He is a goalscorer in a poor league - but, admittedly, you can only score what you are up against. But, that said, why not give guys like Jordan Rhodes or Oliver Burke their chance ? Steven Naismith ? He may have been on form last season.....but how much game time has he even had this season ?

We don't create the chances that Celtic do - they are normally all over teams offensively, Scotland aren't. It may just be a case that his style simply suits Celtic but doesn't suit Scotland.

But, for me, it annoys the heck out of me watching selfish players that way. It's a team game !