Club Statement Barton

its not hindsight

the guy's a despicable wretch and has been his whole career, if not his whole life.

It is hindsight,every signing is a gamble!,nobody knows how any signing will work out?,he might have done a job for us the same way he did a job for Burnley!.

FWIW I didn't want him to sign for the same reasons mentioned,but I trusted the managers judgment on his signing.

It is hindsight,every signing is a gamble!,nobody knows how any signing will work out?,he might have done a job for us the same way he did a job for Burnley!.

FWIW I didn't want him to sign for the same reasons mentioned,but I trusted the managers judgment on his signing.

Sums up my feelings too on this one. I hate folk saying "See I told you so" That's all I'm getting in my work. I think there was always a fear it could go this way

Sums up my feelings too on this one. I hate folk saying "See I told you so" That's all I'm getting in my work. I think there was always a fear it could go this way

Another thing,he wasn't our worst player when he was playing,however he is a nut job and would be better moving on.

If they aren't going to play him again I don't think he will need to be payed off to leave. Barton is already a multi millionaire several times over and has no need of any 'pension fund top up'. There will be English teams willing to take on him on paying at least the wage he is making at Rangers and probably more. There isn't a single reason for him to hang around not playing as he approaches the end of his career. If they aren't going to play him he will voluntarily go without a pay off.

Edited by JFK-1