Club Statement Barton

" Rangers have announced that midfielder Joey Barton "will return to full-time training" following a club imposed suspension.

The 34-year-old midfielder has been absent from the club since a training-ground row in the wake of September's 5-1 loss at Celtic Park.

With agent Eddy Jennings, he attended a club disciplinary hearing on Thursday.

Barton has stated repeatedly he wants to return and fight for his place, having joined from Burnley in May. "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37852374

JOEY BARTON has been told he will return to full-time training following the conclusion of a disciplinary procedure.

The Auchenhowie management team will inform the player of appropriate training arrangements to which he must adhere for as long as he remains a Rangers player. Neither the Club nor the player will comment further.

Looks like he is to be training with the youths?,punted in January?

I wanted rid of him tbh, but if he knuckles down, improves his behavior and stops his twitter pish, who knows there may be a way back to the first team?

... which is how I read it. "Behave yourself, knuckle down, don't twitter stuff and adhere to club rules. Then you might play again."

This no further statement stuff is the interesting bit here, again.

I wanted rid of him tbh, but if he knuckles down, improves his behavior and stops his twitter pish, who knows there may be a way back to the first team?

He was at his twitter pish as recently as last night mate.

I don't see it happening tbh.