Broadly speaking,no one inside the game ever wants to see anyone dismissed nowadays---a proffessional cabal you might say.

Is the gap between those who finance the game(the fans)and those who make a living out of it growing larger?

Its the Scotland situation that has prompted me to ask.Most fans seem to want rid,most inside the game think hes doing fine!!

As far as the Scotland manager is concerned, he should go. He had a relatively easy group for the Euros and failed miserably, Ireland who did not beat us in either game finished third. Who's to blame? Obviously the SFA, they reward failure, he fails and gets another contract. They did the same with Levien, failed and got another contract. Nothing will change while we have the blazers in the SFA in charge.

Unfortunately it is not Stadium supporters that fund the game at the top these days it is TV fans, TV companies and also Sponsors. The EPL got 5 billion for the TV rights. It would take them years to get that through the gates

Unfortunately it is not Stadium supporters that fund the game at the top these days it is TV fans, TV companies and also Sponsors. The EPL got 5 billion for the TV rights. It would take them years to get that through the gates

Agreed with that applying in England pete. The game in Scotland is not so complicated though. We don't have anywhere near that money coming into our game. In fact, there is so little cash that for a pittance our governors will accept 1215 Sunday, Friday and Monday night matches. In my opinion the game up here would die on its erse if it wasn't for fans going through the gates.

Boyd,Souness,Smith etc,all want him to stay.

Do we just accept that they know better.Do we ignore the evidence of our own eyes?

Souness left us when we needed him. Walter, being fair, answered the call. Boyd imo is a no mark without a brain to reason.

Former Rangers men know no more than me who buys a ticket to watch, These guys don't fork out a penny to watch the shambles that is the current Scotland set up.

Broadly speaking,no one inside the game ever wants to see anyone dismissed nowadays---a proffessional cabal you might say.

Is the gap between those who finance the game(the fans)and those who make a living out of it growing larger?

Its the Scotland situation that has prompted me to ask.Most fans seem to want rid,most inside the game think hes doing fine!!

I used to go to watch Scotland at Hampden, hardly missed a game in my youth, went to Wembley twice but never watched them abroad. Years on I hardly even bother to watch them on telly now (admittedly I did watch the last game). Strachan should have been sacked after his failure to qualify for Euro16 - most outsiders would agree!

It's up to the SFA to make decisions on hiring and firing not the fans...the SFA have failed big time here and it looks like we will just have to accept it. Anyway as I've already said, I'm not really a fan of our National team so my opinion certainly doesn't count.

I will add though...if the SFA hadn't made the decision they made today I probably might have watched our next game in March on the telly.

To be quite honest , I just cant stand this tartan army nonsense if getting drunk and committing indecent exposure is part of the ritual you can keep it , imagine the outcry if our fans were to pose with their knobs out .

Retaining the red dwarf is rewarding failure. It can only be for financial reasons - paying the bauchle off, "headhunting" a successor,

paying compensation and a higher salary than the £400K or thereby presently trousered, to say nothing of the cost of bagging his acolytes, and recruiting

replacements.

Alternatively, keeping him in situ, may suit, or in some way benefit, Fhilth FC.

I wonder what the crowds will be for the next two home games?