The Fifth (formerly Semi-Annual) Official Gersnet Dinner

I thought you were paying Alan.:yesrfc:

As is well known Christine, you could buy and sell the rest of us put together and still have change left over for a new CB, CMF and striker; so you'll be on the bell and none of your usual lemonade nonsense :D:cheers:

I'll be there. Just let me know about arrangements for payment, deposit or whatever.

That's great Boabie, it's already clear that there will be a number of new faces this time; which will give the event some added impetus.

I'll be trying to finalise the arrangements over the weekend but it might be difficult due to Easter.

Those that have been before know that I maintain a special bank account for the dinner, we don't publish the details online but you can PM me for details when I announce the price.

For a variety of reasons it is likely to be higher than the last couple, but I'll be trying to keep it under £20.

We have varied in the past between taking a deposit and full payment, which is certainly easier from an administrative point of view, especially with only 4 weeks to go.

Watch this space.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

That's great Boabie, it's already clear that there will be a number of new faces this time; which will give the event some added impetus.

I'll be trying to finalise the arrangements over the weekend but it might be difficult due to Easter.

Those that have been before know that I maintain a special bank account for the dinner, we don't publish the details online but you can PM me for details when I announce the price.

For a variety of reasons it is likely to be higher than the last couple, but I'll be trying to keep it under £20.

We have varied in the past between taking a deposit and full payment, which is certainly easier from an administrative point of view, especially with only 4 weeks to go.

Watch this space.

I will send you the full amount. I am not sure at this moment if my son will be accompanying me so that may be 2. Unfortunately my wife would rather moan and feel sorry for herself that she is left alone.

I will send you the full amount. I am not sure at this moment if my son will be accompanying me so that may be 2. Unfortunately my wife would rather moan and feel sorry for herself that she is left alone.

I commented previously that it would be nice if more ladies attended whether members or guests.

We do have two regulars, Christine and Allison aka Mrs Charltonman.

That's 9/10 already, which is a good start.