The Fifth (formerly Semi-Annual) Official Gersnet Dinner

It would be nice to have a few more ladies in attendance; Christine (aka plgsarmy) has been a regular attendee as has "the lovely Samantha" aka Alison partner of Charltonman; but there is no reason why other spouses or partners or indeed friends should not attend (subject to space limitations, members of Gersnet will have first call on seats).

It would be nice to have a few more ladies in attendance; Christine (aka plgsarmy) has been a regular attendee as has "the lovely Samantha" aka Alison partner of Charltonman; but there is no reason why other spouses or partners or indeed friends should not attend (subject to space limitations, members of Gersnet will have first call on seats).

My wife is an absolute menace who wouldn't rest until she had everybody dancing on the tables. Great company, but tiring after 3 or 4 hours. :nuts:

My wife is an absolute menace who wouldn't rest until she had everybody dancing on the tables. Great company, but tiring after 3 or 4 hours. :nuts:

Sounds like an ideal guest to me.

I'm glad some folk are getting excited about this given it's six months away!

Perhaps we can beat the 33 record attendance last time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to be able to confirm that The Fifth (formerly Semi-Annual) Official Gersnet Dinner will be held at La Fiorentina Ristorante, 2 Paisley Rd W, Glasgow G51 1LE, following our last home league match which is anticipated to be on the weekend of 13/14 or 20/21 May 2017.

Details of menu (and before anyone steps in, yes it WILL be Italian!) and pricing will be announced shortly.

I am in discussion with another Rangers Legend to be our Special Guest, but will not be able to reveal his name until nearer the time.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
2017!

• 4 months later...

Now that the post split fixtures have been announced I can confirm that the dinner will be after the Hearts game on Saturday 13 May 2017.

Given the 12.15pm KO we will most likely time it 2.30pm for 3.00pm so it will be a kind of late lunch/ early dinner but that has worked OK in the past.

More details to follow asap.

Expressions of interest here would be helpful in judging numbers.

Thanks

Now that the post split fixtures have been announced I can confirm that the dinner will be after the Hearts game on Saturday 13 May 2017.

Given the 12.15pm KO we will most likely time it 2.30pm for 3.00pm so it will be a kind of late lunch/ early dinner but that has worked OK in the past.

More details to follow asap.

Expressions of interest here would be helpful in judging numbers.

Thanks

Given any Health problems count me in.:popcorn::cheers:

Edited by pete