The Fifth (formerly Semi-Annual) Official Gersnet Dinner

In fairness the clutch line on my car exploded an hr before kick off. I missed the match never mind dinner.

The

Half an excuse GS but you missed last January as well if I recall. :D2

You're definitely on the bell next time .:cheers:

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I've only been to one but wish I had been to them all. It's looking like season's end and our preparation is mandatory nightly viewing of Babestation. Have I understood this correctly?

I can confirm that it's looking like end of season; I have no knowledge of Babestation, whatever that is :rolleyes:

So far everyone who has expressed an opinion is in favour of an end of season dinner, which would make the likely dates:

Round 36 - Saturday 13 May, 2017 (might be moved to the Sunday for TV)

OR

Round 38 - Saturday 20 May & Sunday 21 May, 2017 (most likely the Sunday)

Whilst I think it's unlikely that Celtic will be the last game; possible opponents would appear to be Aberdeen, Celtic or Hearts. (As things stand Motherwell and St Johnstone should be the away fixtures.) Again with 3 homes and 2 aways theoretically at least we should finish at home. So I suspect we will be at home to Aberdeen or Hearts on the last day; either of which would be an attractive fixture and it may well be a 12.30pm KO which would allow us to make the "dinner" a late lunch at around 3.00pm.

Whilst we are unlikely to know the fixtures/dates/times with certainty until 15-22 April, planning do far in advance will allow those who are interested to make alternative arrangements.

In addition no one has questioned the proposed change of venue to La Fiorentina.

So at the moment I will look to provisionally arrange the lunch/dinner for after the match on Sunday 21 May 2016 at La Fiorentina; with the likely alternative date being Saturday/Sunday 13/14 May, 2017.

However, I'll leave this thread open for further comments and expressions of interest till next weekend.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I've only been to one but wish I had been to them all. It's looking like season's end and our preparation is mandatory nightly viewing of Babestation. Have I understood this correctly?

No, you have slightly misunderstood.Viewing Babestation is not mandatory-----its only highly recommended.