Rangers oldco administrators launch legal action against Police Scotland...

All I can say is, good luck with that one. :whistling:

An investigation into criminality was launched after a Scottish institution got raped.

Paperwork was gathered.

The evidence gathered showed a bunch of scumbags stole umpteen millions from a company they were running.

This was all passed on to the crown office in Edinburgh who drew up papers for a prosecution.

The charges were later dropped FOR THE MOMENT when it came to court.

Let's wait until we see what happens after the remaining criminal case is over and done with.

Let's not wait. Feck off leeches. Civil law in Scotland doesn't work as it does down south. When your lawyer hands you what it will cost you, you'll stop giving cheap headlines to no-mark newspapers.

All I can say is, good luck with that one. :whistling:

An investigation into criminality was launched after a Scottish institution got raped.

Paperwork was gathered.

The evidence gathered showed a bunch of scumbags stole umpteen millions from a company they were running.

This was all passed on to the crown office in Edinburgh who drew up papers for a prosecution.

The charges were later dropped FOR THE MOMENT when it came to court.

Let's wait until we see what happens after the remaining criminal case is over and done with.

Let's not wait. Feck off leeches. Civil law in Scotland doesn't work as it does down south. When your lawyer hands you what it will cost you, you'll stop giving cheap headlines to no-mark newspapers.

What he said, much more succinct than I ever could but ..... :cool:

I have long thought that the legal authorities in Scotland do not have the wit, the wisdom, or the will to deal with the

Rangers' Case(s).

Even in England they are not up to much when it comes to these kind of cases.

We were never going to get justice, I would be surprised if anyone gets punished for what happened to Rangers.

Is whyte still scheduled to stand trial around april next year ?

Can't the charges again these 2 be reinstated at a later date? Maybe during or after whyte's trial ?

The existing charges against them were dropped but the crown office said they were looking at other charges being made.

Maybe their threat of civil action will light a fire under the C.O. ?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fraud-case-prosecutors-drop-7417743

Edited by boabie
LINK