What you mention above Ian is EXACTLY the narrow-mindedness that we as Rangers fans are competing against.

The UF is a British flag which incorporates the nations of the Union (including the saltire) - yet we have fans from almost EVERY club in the SPL who find it offensive - yet we have, just a few miles across the city, a club who flaunt a flag which has NOTHING to do with our country (whether it be Scotland or Britain) and yet it is NOT deemed offensive.

Double standards ? Hypocritical ? You bet.

And if you take it a step further you could also call that being anti-British, as many of those who find it offensive do so because they attach the UF to the English.

I am actually more annoyed when the English use the UF, not because they are English but because it is not England's national flag.

You speak for 52,000 people now, do you? I'm sorry, but i'll be voting to end this sorry Union in May, so you don't speak for me matey!!! :mad:

I go to watch football anyway, not sing about politics and religion, and as Craig says, why not sing a Scottish song, doesn't make you any less British, does it? I cringe when i hear the idiots amongst our support booing Scottish songs! :sigh:

I alog with others in TBO did sing flower of scotland on saturday so yes sometimes we do even if it is oly to get at the sheep as for who you vote for that is you're concern . Where do i speak for 52'000 people??????

As for the "sorry "union" you speak of i personally will take my chances with it as without it we as a country will have nothing as we do not actually have a product we make or sell we also have no police/army/navy/coastgaurd/airforce/health service.to name but a few so exactly haow are we going to fund all this

I alog with others in TBO did sing flower of scotland on saturday so yes sometimes we do even if it is oly to get at the sheep as for who you vote for that is you're concern . Where do i speak for 52'000 people??????

As for the "sorry "union" you speak of i personally will take my chances with it as without it we as a country will have nothing as we do not actually have a product we make or sell we also have no police/army/navy/coastgaurd/airforce/health service.to name but a few so exactly haow are we going to fund all this

...and i quote "so we as a support .... " - sounds like you are speaking for everyone there!! :D

As for the your second paragraph, well, that's straying off-topic, but don't be so down on your own nation's ability to actually fend for ourselves, for christ's sake we Scots gave the modern world many of the great things it has!!

stay on topic please eion!

Del.