[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

For some reason we've lost our way, Hearts showed us tonight how we used to playing the game. Fast, good passing, pressing teams and attacking for 90mins.

If were being honest,our managers time is up.Its just a matter of when now.

Christmas or the summer? Results going forward will dictate this.

This is no knee jerk reaction,no need either for ranting or raving----its going to happen.

Every promoted side needs to be improved. Our only acquisition that could be described as an improvement is Nico. Hill and Hodson are good enough squad players in fact I'd be happy with both in the team but that really says more about the present incumbents than it does about H and H.

I don't think Warburton is a judge of a player.

I don't want to come over all paranoid, nor take away from our dismal performance, but we are up against it with officials this season.

We cannot blame the officials for the performances we have been putting on. Whether you want to blame the players or the person that picks them and the system is open to discussion. We have had a lot of bad luck but as they say " you make your own luck."

If were being honest,our managers time is up.Its just a matter of when now.

Christmas or the summer? Results going forward will dictate this.

This is no knee jerk reaction,no need either for ranting or raving----its going to happen.

Agreed. Failed to change the game tonight when we were still in it. Massive pressure on him and the team on Saturday.

Absolutely clueless. The manager must hold his hands up and abandon these ridiculous tactics. Something is very wrong with the players. I don't know if it is lack of confidence or they have lost faith in the manager. I can't bear to think that most of the players aren't good enough because we don't have the money to improve things and I wouldn't trust the manager to spend it if we did.

He doesn't need to abandon them. He needs to adapt them.

Sadly he shows very little sign of adapting and has stated that he will not.

If he is not replaced then we must hope for a couple of signings in January that act as a catalyst for improved performances throughout the team.