[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

If Warburton leaves, Weir will leave with him. There is no way SDW would walk over his ashes unless Warburton left as a Hero.

I will be surprised if MW turned this around? In fairness this could easily have been our third defeat on the trott tonight. It's genuinely difficult to pick a replacement? We have definitely gone backwards and worryingly I don't feel some in the team are giving 100% for MW. I don't see that changing. Makes you think some of them aren't buying it anymore either?. It pains me to say it but I agree that the end is in sight for the manager.

Its too early to be calling for the manager to go as he deserves a bit more time but I cant understand why he doesn't see the tactics need to change, that's concerning.

He has to scrap this 4-3-3. Its to easy to play against when we don't have the right personnel. We have to switch to 4-1-4-1 or 4-4-2 (4-1-3-2). Even 3-5-2 would suit our squad better but this 4-3-3 doesn't work with square pegs round holes.

He also has to let Tavernier off the leash going forward again.

Edited by Gribz

I will be surprised if MW turned this around? In fairness this could easily have been our third defeat on the trott tonight. It's genuinely difficult to pick a replacement? We have definitely gone backwards and worryingly I don't feel some in the team are giving 100% for MW. I don't see that changing. Makes you think some of them aren't buying it anymore either?. It pains me to say it but I agree that the end is in sight for the manager.

I thought the same thing tonight with regards to the players not buying into it. Tavernier looked disinterested

Absolutely dreadful can't even begin to list our faults far too many.Terrible pitch did not help.

I am quickly losing faith in the manager as he IMO is not capable of changing his tactics which are so easy to negate.

Will turn up for game v sheep but might have hands covering my eyes if this performance is repeated.

Take a hip flask of Whisky and a piece of wood to bite on at least you will be oblivious to the pain. :)

Its too early to be calling for the manager to go as he deserves a bit more time but I cant understand why he doesn't see the tactics need to change, that's concerning.

He has to scrap this 4-3-3. Its to easy to play against when we don't have the right personnel. We have to switch to 4-1-4-1 or 4-4-2 (4-1-3-2). Even 3-5-2 would suit our squad better but this 4-3-3 doesn't work with square pegs round holes.

He also has to let Tavernier off the leash going forward again.

Nobody is calling for the manager to go,results will dictate that he HAS to go.

Terrible from start to finish.

This is the type of game where you need the likes of Barton, Kranjcar, Rossiter and Windass. Sadly for one reason or another these signings haven't worked out.

We do indeed need someone with the steel of Barton and the technical ability of Kranjcar. Windass isn't the answer, Rossiter might be part of it if he ever gets fit.

Nobody is calling for the manager to go,results will dictate that he HAS to go.

Well with Aberdeen and Hearts being the next 2 games that could be decisive. I think every Bear expects a huge reaction and performance on Saturday.

Every single player needs to give themselves a kick up the arse,we are not in the game,terrible,we can't pass,every throw in we have ends up with the Hearts players,no link up from middle to front..............................at least they can't play any worse in the second half!.....................maybe!

You spoke too soon, unfortunately......