[FT] Hamilton 1 - 2 Rangers (Waghorn 45, 52)

Terrible surface and the irony is it looks as if it is a Hamilton player to suffer.

Good result although not everybody gets pass marks especially Tavernier and Halliday.

Have to agree. I've never seen a plastic pitch that looked so patchy!

Those 3:45am kick offs are tricky....delighted for Waghorn, I hope that's his shooting boots back on and he gets a run now. All 4 strikers are in form at the moment so MW has a good headache.

5 wins in 6 games is good form and we are beginning to find our feet. Inverness at Ibrox on Christmas even could / should make that 6 out of 7.

The distance between 3rd is opening up and Aberdeen / Hearts are capable of dropping points anywhere in this league.

Have to agree. I've never seen a plastic pitch that looked so patchy!

Think they drenched it in water and that's what was giving it a patchy appearance under the lights. One of the BT commentators said before the match that he had never seen a plastic pitch so heavily watered.