Celtic card display

For those who believe D'Art, he posted this a few hours ago on another forum ...

D'Artagnan said:

I can confirm that the information contained on FF is consistent with that which we have received at Club 1872 - that there will be no early entry afforded to Celtic supporters for the purpose of erecting displays. And any banners or displays which are promulgated will have been surreptiously brought in between turnstile opening and kick off.

For those who believe D'Art, he posted this a few hours ago on another forum ...

D'Artagnan said:

I can confirm that the information contained on FF is consistent with that which we have received at Club 1872 - that there will be no early entry afforded to Celtic supporters for the purpose of erecting displays. And any banners or displays which are promulgated will have been surreptiously brought in between turnstile opening and kick off.

Do you think Im making it up barca ? :P

Edited by D'Artagnan

D'Artagnan said:

I'll leave it to Gernsnetters rather than google it...what does promulgated and surreptiously mean? :razz:

Not at all. I just wanted your statement to be available to the folks on this forum.

I think its important that we all know how our board feels.

Yes I should have posted it in here as well - my apologies - the threads were more active on the other two forums

D'Artagnan said:

Given the amount of financial support our fans have signed up to, how long this rumour has gone on, and to me personally it shouldn't have been more than 30 minutes, the fact there is now a supporters association/club/assembly/ or whatever its newest name is, yet again all I can relate to is the Murray days.

THIS SHYTE SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED AT SOURCE. NO DEBATE.

No idea why a club would let the opposition support have a display anyway only to be viewed by their own fans and millions on TV. It should be a home club thing only.

Opposition supporters clubs flags etc can always be brought in by the away fans but and full away end display shouldn't even be debated.