The end of the beginning: Rangers v Celtic

... yep, will have to settle for the RTV commentary in the Russian Rangers highlights (hopefully) later on.

Still wondering how we should shape up today. If Hill struggles, we'll have Wilson and Kiernan. I wouldn't throw in Senderos, not least since he has next to zero game time since his sending off. I very much assume that Miller, Holt and Halliday will play, as will Waghorn and Garner. So that will probably leave one open slot and that will go to McKay. No real surprises, one just hopes everyone is ready, raring to go and up for it today.

Foderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Hodson

Holt - Halliday - Miller

Waghorn - Garner - McKay

... with Holt to help out Halliday, while Miller and McKay are the creative and free roving attacking support, i.e. 4-1-2-3 or 4-1-4-1 if you like.

And EVERYONE needs to be aware of his defensive duties.

Celtic commonly switch in-game to 3-4-2-1, so it makes sense to have the option to match them. We can revert to our 4-3-3 with Wilson at LB, or Halliday moving there with Kiernan CDM (where I think he has played in the past).

Is it just with me or is the Rangers homepage really down right now?

It's mostly down. It crashed just after they took my tv money. To (attempt to) fix Rangers TV they have to mess with the main site because it now hosts the TV site.

Went shopping earlier today and saw a bird flying low ... and instantly remembered that naughty song ...

If I could fly like a sparrow,

If I had the wings of a crow,

I'd fly over Parkhead tomorrow,

And shyte on the b@st@rds below!

Naughty me, will sinbin myself later on ... bit have been huming it ever since :devil: