The end of the beginning: Rangers v Celtic

According to a poster on FF, I know! I know!, Hill fit, Wallace out..............

The Wallace out I could have told you. January 28th at the earliest. A hamstring injury is 4 to 8 weeks. I will be shocked if he plays tomorrow. If I was a betting person I would have put money on it.

Nice preview Frankie, cracking read.

As an old Bear with many ups and downs watching the OF I can't ever remember us being so far behind them except when we came up against their greatest ever side in the late '60's. We got put in our place a few times back then, but delivered a blow to their so called invincibility, Celtic were pretty invincible at that time - a shadow of that side exists today under Brenda and with what Rangers FC have had to go through with tricksters and ****s robbing the club, raping it even, it's no wonder how far away from catching them seems.

If we have a Rangers of tradition then it won't be a problem getting something off them, if we have a weak Rangers still recovering from the terrible crimes committed against us then only the years of time will sort that one out.

Just to keep you posted ... in case you can't make it to Ibrox, can't watch it on TV, in a pub or have access to Rangers TV ... the Austrians of LaolaTV have a legal and official stream of that (and other Scottish Premiership games) on here:

http://www.laola1.tv/de-at/channel/premiership-schottischer-fussball-video-livestream-kostenlos

You will be spared any BT/Sky/whatever babble by some ex-Yahoo, but will be exposed to (Austrian) German commentary. But be pepared for some well informed, impartial commentary, with the odd pronunciation blib!

Just to keep you posted ... in case you can't make it to Ibrox, can't watch it on TV, in a pub or have access to Rangers TV ... the Austrians of LaolaTV have a legal and official stream of that (and other Scottish Premiership games) on here:

http://www.laola1.tv/de-at/channel/premiership-schottischer-fussball-video-livestream-kostenlos

You will be spared any BT/Sky/whatever babble by some ex-Yahoo, but will be exposed to (Austrian) German commentary. But be pepared for some well informed, impartial commentary, with the odd pronunciation blib!

Nice thanks