Rangers players didn’t get poor Paul Le Guen the boot with an underhand revolt…

Boyd trying to redeem himself in poor fashion.

I suppose it was Le Guen that told Ferguson to stick 2 fingers up at the press. I also suppose it was Le Guen that told Ferguson not to pass to team-mates. Every club now has special diets it is up to the players to change to the managers rules not the other way about. Boyd is blaming Le Guen for the players not accepting his rules. Kris you were not a fat lazy Bassa for nothing for most of your career.

This piece just shows exactly the opposite of what Boyd was hoping for. It just shows you how much of his Brain is not thinking about Killie pies.

So change to the manager's rules even when they don't make sense ? I think Boyd has a point regarding diet - my Mrs is a nutritional therapist and she will tell you that a diet for a sportsman is very, very different to that of your average Joe and needs to be. Was it not Phelps who ate over 1,000 chicken wings whilst in Rio for the Olympics ?

The players aren't blameless, but neither is Le Guen - he made very little effort to indoctrinate himself into Rangers and what it takes.

But we all know you are blinded by this episode by your dislike of Ferguson, so much so that the "2 fingers at the press" was during Walter's reign, not Le Guen's, yet you still use it as a sign of PLG vs Ferguson :ninja" :thup:

So change to the manager's rules even when they don't make sense ? I think Boyd has a point regarding diet - my Mrs is a nutritional therapist and she will tell you that a diet for a sportsman is very, very different to that of your average Joe and needs to be. Was it not Phelps who ate over 1,000 chicken wings whilst in Rio for the Olympics ?

The players aren't blameless, but neither is Le Guen - he made very little effort to indoctrinate himself into Rangers and what it takes.

But we all know you are blinded by this episode by your dislike of Ferguson, so much so that the "2 fingers at the press" was during Walter's reign, not Le Guen's, yet you still use it as a sign of PLG vs Ferguson :ninja" :thup:

No you are wrong my dislike for Ferguson was partly because of this incident and also his attitude that was visible to everyone when he was on the park. Ferguson thought he was Roy of the Rangers and tried to become a one man team. Remember also Rangers fined him for being drunk in a Loch Lomond hotel. It is unfortunate of all the fantastic Rangers captains the one remembered most was just a little ned.

I would say dislike other than hate. Hate would mean I have feelings for him and I can assure you I don't.

No you are wrong my dislike for Ferguson was partly because of this incident and also his attitude that was visible to everyone when he was on the park. Ferguson thought he was Roy of the Rangers and tried to become a one man team. Remember also Rangers fined him for being drunk in a Loch Lomond hotel. It is unfortunate of all the fantastic Rangers captains the one remembered most was just a little ned.

I would say dislike other than hate. Hate would mean I have feelings for him and I can assure you I don't.

You would have had so much fun watching Rangers without Barry Ferguson from 1998 to 2009.

At the very least, you could half the trophies as a start.

He was magnificent.

Best scottish player by miles in the last 30 years.

At his best world class. Shame about his injuries. The shaved a bit from his game.

Oh and he was at hos best when he was playing like he owned the pitch.

I always remember lothar mateus grabing him by the throat then asking to be subbed so frustrated was he with being bossed.

Edited by the gunslinger

"Most remembered captain"?

You young whippersnappers. I remember Jock Shaw, George Young, Eric Caldow, Bobby Shearer, John Greig, Richard Gough and even Amo and of course SDW before I remember Ferguson as captain. Helluva good player, though, before the back injury ruined his turning circle.

I never used the word hate though..... :thup: