[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Miller 72; Hyndman 87)

We've played quite well, considering. Halliday is a real liability though; touch, awareness and passing have been non-existent.

Increase in ability either side of him could be intimidating him and probably shows him in a more accurate light. He is a Rangers man, we all know that, but nowhere near as good as he thinks he is!

We still have Waghorn and Forrester as straight swaps for Toral (who is not exactly stealing the show just yet, despite the odd good touch - probably to do with the players about him), Holt may be utilized instead of Halliday, with Hyndman taking the latter's slot. Miller is oftentimes too deep to affect our attack, so he can remain as the playmaker.

NB: Just noted that Wolves are leading 2-0 at Anfield Road against Liverpool's 2nd string at HT ... with 21% of the possession.

Edited by der Berliner

The more I see of this lad Hyndman the more I like what I see. Quick thinking, quick feet, good use of the ball and he's not afraid to break their lines either by playing on the shoulder last man or by being in the space between. Toral on the other hand is not match sharp yet. We need to be careful with the ball and stop giving it away as easily because they are dangerous on the break with Moult.

Edited by Big Jaws

No, it wasn't, but we sure get a full analysis in the Scotsman about why Collum just saw it as a straight red. Same like last week's penalty that never was.

Kiernan's yellow was more red than MOH's, McDonald's also a very dark yellow one, given the way both players went for it. MOH tried to get out of the tackle but caught him hard still. Given what we are watching Scottish football, all three could have been yellow cards with a stern warning attached. At least Collum followed through with his approach (and given that, we are lucky that Kiernan is still on). that's my take on it and I won't debate it any further.

Toral isn't match-sharp, you would hope we introduce either Forrester and/or Waghorn soonish. Might also be a good opportunity for Dodoo.

It was an obvious red card - end of story.

No, it wasn't, but we sure get a full analysis in the Scotsman about why Collum just saw it as a straight red. Same like last week's penalty that never was.

Kiernan's yellow was more red than MOH's, McDonald's also a very dark yellow one, given the way both players went for it. MOH tried to get out of the tackle but caught him hard still. Given what we are watching Scottish football, all three could have been yellow cards with a stern warning attached. At least Collum followed through with his approach (and given that, we are lucky that Kiernan is still on). that's my take on it and I won't debate it any further.

Toral isn't match-sharp, you would hope we introduce either Forrester and/or Waghorn soonish. Might also be a good opportunity for Dodoo.

Are you seriously suggesting MOH's wasn't a clear red ? He kicked him almost in the nuts - that isn't a high challenge ? Deary me dB. It was a blatant red card.

Kiernan's was a red too IMHO, and so was McDonald's. Each of the 3 were reds, clear ones too IMHO.

You don't need to debate it - infact it wasn't really debatable anyway, MOH deserved his red - and you could see it on his face and by his lack of remonstration.