[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Miller 72; Hyndman 87)

He is injured!...............

It's funny how things sometimes work out in football, with some players being unavailable as others come back; but this seems a trifle to convenient for my liking.

Hodson deserves to be the #1 choice at RB; we'll see on Wednesday if he's fit again but doubt he'll get past the bench.

Not sure what Waghorn has to do to get a game ahead of O'Halloran unless the latter is in the shop window again.

both Toral and Hyndman look much better than Windass or Crooks and capable of being better than Halliday and/or Holt given a few games to regain match fitness. I would like to think our MF will become Hyndman, Halliday, Toral and if Rossiter ever recovers he can take Halliday's place in defensive mid.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?82899-FT-Rangers-2-(Miller-85-89)-1-Motherwell&p=663991#post663991 #122

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?81601-Transfer-Rumours-and-Deals-Winter-Window-2016-17&p=664488#post664488 #521

Obviously the MW reads this forum :D

Edited by BrahimHemdani

It's funny how things sometimes work out in football, with some players being unavailable as others come back; but this seems a trifle to convenient for my liking.

Hodson deserves to be the #1 choice at RB; we'll see on Wednesday if he's fit again but doubt he'll get past the bench.

Not sure what Waghorn has to do to get a game ahead of O'Halloran unless the latter is in the shop window again.

You think MW is telling porkies?

BH , I'd say that Waggy, apart from looking lazier and lazier with each passing game has done nothing to justify a start.

MOH is not the answer and I speak as someone who loved the way Waggy played earlier.

BH , I'd say that Waggy, apart from looking lazier and lazier with each passing game has done nothing to justify a start.

MOH is not the answer and I speak as someone who loved the way Waggy played earlier.

I think you need to take into account that he's only had half a dozen starts since a bad injury and I thought he looked the part v Hamilton, Inverness and has 2 goals and 2 assists in his last 3 appearances including the superb cross for Miller last week. I am sure that given a run of games Waghorn will continue to score goals for us albeit he has found it more difficult at SPFL level as has most of the team.

O'Halloran has one assist in 13 league games and that was back in August. He always looks like he's going to create havoc but never does.

Well I'm sure you'd agree that he stuck by Tavernier quite unaccountably when he was very poor in the first half of the season and dropped Hodson after he played exceptionally well v Hearts and Aberdeen, so what do you think?

I think the manager is telling the truth!, why on earth would he say a player is injured when he is not?, I think the player would have something to say about that don't you?.

It is a managers job to pick a winning team and of course he will think some players are better than others, just the same as you and I, however we are only fans with opinions so I will follow the managers judgment.

He is injured!...............

OK, ta, I've edited my post.

you should tell RTV though. Hugh Burns just said he was dropped and being made a "scapegoat"..................perhaps they didn't watch the gaffer's interview................