McParland Leaving ?

And yet the same Brentford fans were singing Warburtons praises and telling us how lucky we were to get him when he joined Rangers.

Sadly I fear this is a campaign by our own fans to get rid of Warburton and his team.

I find it so disheartening that we have supposed Rangers men in charge now at Rangers and yet we still resort to these dirty tricks.

Let's face it Warburton must have been given targets at the start of the season judge him on them. If he hasn't met them then sack him simples.

the time to judge on targets will be when the season finishes....end of !

I still back Warburton but McParland can get as far away from our club as possible as far I'm concerned. He's a liar who works to assist favoured agents not clubs.

It will all come out in the next few weeks I imagine, mostly about an agency he seems to work too closely with

I took some stick months ago for drawing attention to the fact that a number of our recruits share the same agent, Key Sports Management, as our Manager: Tavernier, Waghorn, Zelalem and Garner and I believe Kiernan as well (though can't find confirmation of that). Of course McParland was not involved in most of these but he and Warburton worked together at Watford and Brentford for 5 years and he cited their relationship as a major reason for coming here.

I took some stick months ago for drawing attention to the fact that a number of our recruits share the same agent, Key Sports Management, as our Manager: Tavernier, Waghorn, Zelalem and Garner and I believe Kiernan as well (though can't find confirmation of that). Of course McParland was not involved in most of these but he and Warburton worked together at Watford and Brentford for 5 years and he cited their relationship as a major reason for coming here.

Small feed compared to having a CEO who suddenly finds a few hundred thousand quid "resting" in his bank account courtesy of Willie MacKay the same Willie MacKay whose dodgiy dealings led the Metropolitan Police to visit Ibrox and set on course a series of cataclysmic events.

FWIW don't think Kiernan has an agent.

FWIW don't think Kiernan has an agent.

I was told when the three arrived that Kiernan, Tavernier and Waghorn all had the same agent and that there was a deal done elsewhere that sweetened there move north; however I agree that Kiernan has no agent listed on Transfermarket (although that may just be because they don't have the information as with several others) and he is not listed on the Key Management site.

If I had a choice I would rather that the Manager did not have the same agent as any of the payers but I appreciate that that may be idealistic.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I was told when the three arrived that Kiernan, Tavernier and Waghorn all had the same agent and that there was a deal done elsewhere that sweetened there move north; however I agree that Kiernan has no agent listed on Transfermarket (although that may just be because they don't have the information as with several others) and he is not listed on the Key Management site.

If I had a choice I would rather that the Manager did not have the same agent as any of the payers but I appreciate that that may be idealistic.

So had Vítor Pereira became our manager instead of Warburton you wouldn't have wanted any players from the stable of Jorge Mendes.

As stated before , WS used the Rangers hating Willie McKay for 90% of his transfers , nothing said , and Walters batting average was awful transfer wise

Edited by rbr

cwoodloyal on FF

Been told that's he going back to Burnley.

The same guy that told me is the same guy that has told me the majority of my info.What he has told me in the past has been 95% bang on the money.I posted last night McParland was in Dubai before the gaffer told us today in his press conference.

Edited by chilledbear