McParland Leaving ?

Folk moaned like fuck when walter was winning the league about the football.

Rangers fans are special.

very true we should really give up on trying to improve and let MW lead us down.

can you not win with style? Pretty positive you can

If what I'm hearing is true mcparland leaving has nothing to do with a lack of funds and more to do with his own behaviour anyway. If true and it's a big if ,good riddance

very true we should really give up on trying to improve and let MW lead us down.

If what I'm hearing is true mcparland leaving has nothing to do with a lack of funds and more to do with his own behaviour anyway. If true and it's a big if ,good riddance

If we'd been playing with any style this season we wouldn't be 3rd in the league and 27 points behind the tims.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

The mhanks being so far ahead of everybody else is no surprise as their results against top 6 teams prove.Us scrapping with the sheep I am quite happy with as the squad came through an easy Championship ride and were always going to find it difficult in the top league.

So at the moment i am staying a glass half full optimist.

More internet tittle tattle , what has he meant to have done now , if you listen to rumours he's done everything under the sun to fulfil these rumours , when the truth is he's done nothing .

More internet tittle tattle , what has he meant to have done now , if you listen to rumours he's done everything under the sun to fulfil these rumours , when the truth is he's done nothing .

The only truth that we can rely on, is that the signings have been poor. McParland therefore has to accept the criticism for those signings and hold his hand up. As an outsider looking in, it appears that those signings have been via agents rather than scouting. I know that we are shopping in the bargain basement corner/Bosmans, which limits your choices, however he would have known this when he signed up.