McParland Leaving ?

Lifted from FF:

jellybeans

1st Team Regular

27-07-2011

Re: McParland set for exit

from a Brentford fan....

"FMP is the biggest **** in football. When he was our sporting director he leaked so much inside news about the owner and Warburton to the papers for a massive pay off. Him and that bald twat Warbs then tapped up players (not even ones you were trying to sign) and would work about 2 days per week and claimed loads in expenses.

It was all very shady. In Jan 2015 Benham offers Warburton a blank cheque to get us promoted. Warburton said no the squad is good enough. Benham was furious we made 0 prem signings in January.

February - Frank leaks all this to the news and announces that Warburton had a contract stand off. Club then say Warburton and FMCP have to go as neither want new deals."

All sounds too familiar.

Got to laugh. The same "bald twat Warbs" that took Brentford to their highest league position in over 80 years and took them to the play-offs with the 3rd lowest budget. Some have absolutely zero respect for the things others have done for their club - every club has fans like this, sadly.

Yes, I am sure that Warburton really, really needed to make bogus claims for exorbitant expenses given that a) he was still the manager and his compensation would be pretty high, even for a team with the 3rd lowest budget in the Championship and b) he had already made his money as a trader in the markets in London.

It may sound all too familiar Ian - but whoever posted that also looks, to me at least, to have an axe to grind and is swinging it wildly at whoever he can.

Am hearing open warfare has broken out amongst our custodians with MW expected to be sacked sooner rather than later , there is no one lined up that everyone agrees on or on the way forward. Shambles

I'm not convinced but, if it is the case, then they should get the fuck on with it. Weeks of innuendo and rumour in social media and red top sports pages is doing the club no good whatsoever. And Warburton has, thus far, seemed to conduct himself well and, regardless of recent results, deserves better than this apparent death by 1000 cuts.

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg
typos

which " custodians" are fighting with who ? Why are they fighting ? If no one has an answer to that then surely it's all bullshit !

and that "Brentford supporter" seems at odds with every other Brentford fan I've seen commenting on Warburton

Everything I read before and even after Warburton came to us was that Brentford fans' consensus was that they were very saddened at losing him.

Got to laugh. The same "bald twat Warbs" that took Brentford to their highest league position in over 80 years and took them to the play-offs with the 3rd lowest budget. Some have absolutely zero respect for the things others have done for their club - every club has fans like this, sadly.

Yes, I am sure that Warburton really, really needed to make bogus claims for exorbitant expenses given that a) he was still the manager and his compensation would be pretty high, even for a team with the 3rd lowest budget in the Championship and b) he had already made his money as a trader in the markets in London.

It may sound all too familiar Ian - but whoever posted that also looks, to me at least, to have an axe to grind and is swinging it wildly at whoever he can.

You know the script mate, I just post things I see, I don't believe it myself!.............

Edited by ian1964

I'm not convinced but, if it is the case, then they should get the fuck on with it. Weeks of innuendo and rumour in social media and red top sports pages is doing the club no good whatsoever. And Warburton has, thus far, seemed to conduct himself well and, regardless of recent results, deserves better than this apparent death by 1000 cuts.

I think that you have missed the letter 'n' from "cuts", my friend.

Lifted from FF:

jellybeans

1st Team Regular

27-07-2011

from a Brentford fan....

"FMP is the biggest **** in football. When he was our sporting director he leaked so much inside news about the owner and Warburton to the papers for a massive pay off. Him and that bald twat Warbs then tapped up players (not even ones you were trying to sign) and would work about 2 days per week and claimed loads in expenses.

It was all very shady. In Jan 2015 Benham offers Warburton a blank cheque to get us promoted. Warburton said no the squad is good enough. Benham was furious we made 0 prem signings in January.

February - Frank leaks all this to the news and announces that Warburton had a contract stand off. Club then say Warburton and FMCP have to go as neither want new deals."

All sounds too familiar.

Jellybeans had a few early hits but has many misses cast your mind back to the large Cummings thread on FF a few weeks back which suddenly vanished when Cumming's agent called him out.

Jellybeans had a few early hits but has many misses cast your mind back to the large Cummings thread on FF a few weeks back which suddenly vanished when Cumming's agent called him out.

These hints and tips only last for a short time for most with access to and ears to listen inside Ibrox fs.

I had a couple of years of it before my contact there lost his job. Even then though, I was never party to the more sensational turns as obviously the deals have to be done on the quiet to make sure they happen.

Aye!, as I said it's rumours and I post them, but take them all with a pinch of salt

Lifted from FF:

jellybeans

1st Team Regular

27-07-2011

from a Brentford fan....

All sounds too familiar.

And yet the same Brentford fans were singing Warburtons praises and telling us how lucky we were to get him when he joined Rangers.

Sadly I fear this is a campaign by our own fans to get rid of Warburton and his team.

I find it so disheartening that we have supposed Rangers men in charge now at Rangers and yet we still resort to these dirty tricks.

Let's face it Warburton must have been given targets at the start of the season judge him on them. If he hasn't met them then sack him simples.