McLeish at Ibrox

Do you remember how dismal we were in his final season?

Aye I remember sitting in a stadium in Villarreal going out on goal difference in the Champions League thinking, you know what, this is awful. Much better those days are behind us.

Enjoy your free Saturdays mate. Nice weather coming in as well. Jackpot

Edited by theboyharley

Aye I remember sitting in a stadium in Villarreal going out on goal difference in the Champions League thinking, you know what, this is awful. Much better those days are behind us.

Enjoy your free Saturdays mate. Nice weather coming in as well. Jackpot

What he achieved 12/13 years ago is utterly irrelevant.

What he achieved 12/13 years ago is utterly irrelevant.

Just the negative stuff from back then is though, yeah? Of course it's relevant. He knows what it is to be a winner with Rangers. And until De Boer or someone of that calibre wants the job he's our best shot!

We are a shambles just now and we've got a Rangers man who has given Rangers fans a few of their more cherished memories willing to come back in and try help sort out our mess!

We were still spending way more cash than we should have been during his era.

I would have thought the fact he's been repeatedly sacked since leaving us would make the penny finally drop. He's like McCoist: he just isn't a manager.

You and your search for the truth. He MADE Rangers 14 million in his time with us. Repeatedly sacked? Villa? Where are they now? He left Genk. He was sacked in Egypt for not playing the presidents preferred players while winning matches.

I've seen his winners medal cabinets (plural). Trust me, he's a manager