Frank de Boer in London

A few people have said that he is due compensation from Inter if he is still out of work at the end of the season.

If this is the case then an agreement may be put in place but possibly not announced.

They should still be able to announce it so long as the inception date of his contract is after the termination date from Inter (though it obviously depends on his Inter contract which we don't have sight of).

I wrote before on here the troubles with FDB at Inter. He was asked to change the whole philosophy of the club to make them an attacking team. He had to do that without any pre-season and he had also inherited a team of veterans who were not open to change. Most were engulfed in the old Italian systems of football. That added to the fact he could not speak Italian also brought communication problems.

If Frank also says he had off the field issues then that has to be added. I would forget that project from him as I don't think it is fair to judge his managerial skill on it.

I wrote before on here the troubles with FDB at Inter. He was asked to change the whole philosophy of the club to make them an attacking team. He had to do that without any pre-season and he had also inherited a team of veterans who were not open to change. Most were engulfed in the old Italian systems of football. That added to the fact he could not speak Italian also brought communication problems.

If Frank also says he had off the field issues then that has to be added. I would forget that project from him as I don't think it is fair to judge his managerial skill on it.

Wrong thread!.............................

Edited by ian1964

Wrong thread!.............................

It was in answer to post 7 from colin Stein.

what was the score at Inter ? What happened getting him sacked after 3 months ?

I forgot the Quote.

Edited by pete