New Managers plans/influence.....

Wallace concentrating on defending helped yesterday too. It's the most resilient I have seen us my point was our defence might be poor this season but with work actually taking place at training on set pieces etc confidence can hopefully be found and help minimise the nervous mistakes like hilts and hills early on.

It's a tough ask for 2nd now but must be our aim and fully appreciated if we make it. The 5 games before the split are massively important, we can't drop points.

Don't think we will see much change in formation etc just a lot of work on building confidence in what we are doing and work on positioning

• 4 weeks later...
Has Johansson not got a job with the Finish National side? I recall Tom Miller and he speaking about something like it on RangersTV a few games ago.

I am sure as 3rd coach he could do both jobs but experience at club level would be better than International level at this time in his career.