I don't quite agree. I thought he was terrible as a striker but quite reasonable if you think of him as an attacking midfielder...

Was he not playing as a lone striker.... we already had 5 in midfield.. He was running around and he always will, he has a good engine. But his finishing, especially with his head in recent times has been mince.

Healy seems to be a decent shout. I think he's scored something like 25 in 50 internationals. And playing for NI, to get that sort of return is pretty good. His hattrick against Spain was class, would be happy to see him at Ibrox.

Healy seems to be a decent shout. I think he's scored something like 25 in 50 internationals. And playing for NI, to get that sort of return is pretty good. His hattrick against Spain was class, would be happy to see him at Ibrox.

I'm not convinced. His domestic form is patchy at best. Having said that, given whats been reported, he's a bluenose so he may just reproduce his international form for us instead of those micky mouse championship teams he's played for so far.

Also, I seem to remember him being a great signing from Manure in Champ Man 99/00.

Rumours saying WS and Ally were at Windsor pk to watch a Swedish player and wont be going to Healy.

Also, Koevermans is linked again for 2 million.

Yeah, the Swedish player in question being Johan Elmander, the guy Le Guen missed out on in the summer. Reported that Walter sees him as a replacement for Prso,

Malky