Aye we seem to be linked with him a lot, TBH i've never seen much of him, but NI are flying just now and he seems to be scoring all the goals, so i really can't say much on him but it's no mean feat to score regularly at international level, so he sounds like he's worth the gamble, but i'm sure one of you guys will know more about him.

.......and the winner.

He does absolutely hee haw for Leeds but can't sotp scoring for NI against better opposition. Weird!

Just what i was going to say. But the Leeds team are shite and he cant be getting any service.

He kinda reminds me in Kenny Miller, does nothing at club level but is better in international games.

He could be a decent signing for us as a back up striker if Novo and others are leaving. A better buy than McDonald IMO.

Just what i was going to say. But the Leeds team are shite and he cant be getting any service.

He kinda reminds me in Kenny Miller, does nothing at club level but is better in international games.

He could be a decent signing for us as a back up striker if Novo and others are leaving. A better buy than McDonald IMO.

Well Miller was sh1te last night.

Healy is a strange one, there is an argument both ways, he isnt exactly prolific at club level yet he is banging them in for NI.

Personally i think it would be worth taking a chance on him, depending on the fee and wages, anyone know his contract situation? Would we have to pay decent money for him?