Balaban keen on Gers move

Never knew that about Bardsley. I cant see him playing for Scotland as he has an attitute problem and will want to wait for an england call up but i cant see him getting that either.

He was fairly decent for us but nowhere near to what Hutton is doing just now.

Never knew that about Bardsley either,just shows how well Hutton is playing now as Bardsley wouldn't get a game at right back for us or Scotland as Hutton should be playing for Scotland as well

Never knew that about Bardsley either,just shows how well Hutton is playing now as Bardsley wouldn't get a game at right back for us or Scotland as Hutton should be playing for Scotland as well

Yeah, Hutton is a must for the next Scotland squad. I cant believe Alexandra or whatever his name is can be ahead of him.

Balaban is a great player, my uncle is Belgian and said to me in an email last week that Balaban could handle the Scottish league in a way that Berbatov has taken to the English game, will Walter sign him.................we'll wait and see.